Freelancers: Please Respond

babyjazy21

Hi everyone,
I've been a freelancer since last summer and I was getting a lot of hrs last yr up until Holidays. I was reading on Specktra and found that a lot of you werent getting hrs either. So my question is...Have any of you gotten any hrs lately? I'm starting to get worried bc i barely get any hrs I probably got 16 hrs since dec. Please let me know if you ladies are getting any hrs. Thanks

Ruby_Woo

It varies by location. I was freelancing during HK and I got hours then. I am perm again now. But I haven't seen too many freelancers used.

davidsito987

no the last hours i got were for HK too but it was just 9 hrs for a counter other than the one that hired me other than that i hadnt worked since the day after thankgsgiving
ssad.gif

babyjazy21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
It varies by location. I was freelancing during HK and I got hours then. I am perm again now. But I haven't seen too many freelancers used.

Congrats on being perm again!!! You deserve it bc you are an amazing artist...I'm so happy for you
th_DANCE.gif

ductapemyheartt

The last freelance hours I got were for HK.
I have been getting about 15-20 on call hours a week, but that is only because my manager is on maternity leave.

I am sure more hours will come along for prom season!

dominicana90

Yeah I only got hours for HK but I heard that all freelancers should be getting hours soon because a whole bunch of collections are coming out. Plus stores are now getting the funds for freelancers again. idk that's what I was told

babyjazy21

Thanks everyone!
The last time i got hrs was also for HK. But I just got called for some hrs for this week
greengrin.gif
. Hopefully they start giving us more hrs since new collections are coming out and also its prom season.

mslips

I havent gotten any hrs since HK..i think they forgot about me. I haven't even bought Mac stuff since HK, i gotta go in next wk and show them im freaking here and ready to rock!