freestanding store returns question

divaster

I purchased something at a freestanding store, can I return the item to a different one? I don't have my receipt.
th_confused_new.gif

Also, can items purchased at a Pro store only be returned to the pro store, or could I return something to any freestanding MAC store?

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaster
I purchased something at a freestanding store, can I return the item to a different one? I don't have my receipt.
th_confused_new.gif

Also, can items purchased at a Pro store only be returned to the pro store, or could I return something to any freestanding MAC store?

mac has a strickt policy, that you need to have a receipt in order to return the item. but yes.. you can return anything you buy from the pro store to a freestanding store as long as you have a receipt to go with it.. they might give you a little bit of a problem if its a pro product, but it can be done.

pugmommy7

i have never had a prob w/ or without a reciept until very recently. now my fs store wants a reciept and w/in 30 days.

my problem is,returns to the website. i returned a parcel more than a month ago and have yet to recieve my exchange or a reply to my email.:spy:

divaster

darn it. I don't know what I did with the receipt for the blot powder I purchased, but it does not look good on me!! I was going to exchange it for something else. oh well, maybe I can find it.

Thanks for your help!!!
smiles.gif

scrapbookromance

you would think they would be able to look up your name in their computers and see your last 2 or 3 purchases. they have my name, or whatever, and I never get emails or things in the mail or anything. I guess that's good, but why have my info tagged to each purchase if you can't look it up later - especially with exchanges!! (everything brought back gets tossed anyway!)

calbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
you would think they would be able to look up your name in their computers and see your last 2 or 3 purchases. they have my name, or whatever, and I never get emails or things in the mail or anything. I guess that's good, but why have my info tagged to each purchase if you can't look it up later - especially with exchanges!! (everything brought back gets tossed anyway!)

The California stores no longer use the system, to look up or log in info.

Latest posts