French MAC Pro clearance sale = serious damage!

astronaut

NICE! But would that make them about US original price since I hear Europe has much higher prices?

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
Goodies Goodies Goodies! Enjoy!

Thank you!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
NICE! But would that make them about US original price since I hear Europe has much higher prices?

Thx!!! Yeah, that's about US retail price there... i'm jealous you get F&F sales sometimes!

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
WHAT?!?! Girl! Your haul is awesome!!!!

Hahaha, thank you babe!! <3

chickatthegym

WOW, Awesome haul! What a great deal
smiles.gif
I am so glad that other countries are giving oppertunities to get MAC at a discount, since it's seems so unfair that their prices are so high for you guys.

I CANNOT believe they had STEREO ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.M.G. Is that what the solid colored MSF is in your pic? I figured the others were from BBR
smiles.gif

Shoegal-fr

Thank you all darlings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
WOW, Awesome haul! What a great deal
smiles.gif
I am so glad that other countries are giving oppertunities to get MAC at a discount, since it's seems so unfair that their prices are so high for you guys.

I CANNOT believe they had STEREO ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.M.G. Is that what the solid colored MSF is in your pic? I figured the others were from BBR
smiles.gif

Yeah i have a friend who almost died when i said they had Stereo Rose lol. I didn't get it, i got the 3 BBR MSFs and Cheeky Bronze
winks.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
Wow wish I lived in paris 50 percent off is so crazy!

Thank you doll!
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Thank you all darlings!

Yeah i have a friend who almost died when i said they had Stereo Rose lol. I didn't get it, i got the 3 BBR MSFs and Cheeky Bronze
winks.gif

OMG I totally know how your friend feels
smiles.gif
I would give up ANY Of my MSF's for Stereo Rose LOL... I was seriously contemplating paying $200 for one on eBay, but then convince myself it's not worth it and it may be repromoted someday
smiles.gif

That Pro sale looks like serious fun
smiles.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
OMG I totally know how your friend feels
smiles.gif
I would give up ANY Of my MSF's for Stereo Rose LOL... I was seriously contemplating paying $200 for one on eBay, but then convince myself it's not worth it and it may be repromoted someday
smiles.gif

That Pro sale looks like serious fun
smiles.gif

Awww, i can still look at the next sale (around June) for one if you wouldn't have found it by then!
winks.gif

DonnaN

Holy Haulage!! That was SOME sale....very envious that A) your close to PARIS and B) you got some awesome products.

th_DANCE.gif
for you!!

Shoegal-fr

Thank you sweetie!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaN
Holy Haulage!! That was SOME sale....very envious that A) your close to PARIS and B) you got some awesome products.

th_DANCE.gif
for you!!

Latest posts