French Violet Pigment

mandirigma

i own it... it's a nice color, bluer and softer than violet pigment and obviously no shimmer, but matte pigments are a pain in my ass to work with. you might have better luck, but unless you have other matte pigments that you know how to work around, i wouldn't really recommend going to the trouble to get it.

mandirigma

here ya go. the top is with UD primer potion as a base, the bottom one is kool CCB, but it doesn't seem to make much difference. french violet doesn't really go on evenly either, but whatev.

p.s. just so you know, i think the matte pigments and matte shadows differ greatly in terms of how workable they are. the matte shadows are much easier to work with, whereas the pigments fall off the brush easily, but if you're using something like fix +, then the matte pigments might be a little easier to use.

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones
aw thank you so much!

after seeing this, I think violet piggie is more vibrant and I think I'll get it (I'm into bright colors at the moment haha)

no problem. and violet is a good choice. it's seriously one of my favorite pigments.
smiles.gif