Fresh Buzz

Tessigrl

So I saw the thread about Floribundi and it's getting a lot of love, but what do you all think about Fresh Buzz? I bought it and am having a hard time getting it to look ok on me. So what are your thoughts on it and how do you wear it?

karen

I didn't like it at first either, but it grew on me.
I will say that it looked better when I applied Fine China, Trance Plant, Petal Pusher, or Fleur de Light over it, though.
As far as wearing Fresh Buzz by itself, I need to have the lip moisturiser underneath it for it to look its best.

cloverette

i agree with karen... on its own, it's not that flattering, but together with a l/g or lust/g it's really nice! i'm wearing fresh buzz with oh baby l/g (=trying to use that up), and it looks very good!

litlaur

It was a little too frosty on me, but I think it might work better for lighter skintones (I'm an NC30), or like cloverette and karen said, with a lip/lustreglass.

I ended up buying Awaken because it was less frosty on me and is more of a peachy tone.

brandi

well i'm a NC42 and i LOVE it... i wear it with flowerosophy over it... and with beurre cremestick... i think it would look good on anyone you just have to be openminded...

dstroyedangel

It looked okay on me... maybe i'll go back and look at it but its definetely this light pinkish/metallic frost on me... but I ended up getting awaken instead its a gorgeous soft peach--- i love peach colors.... your best bet is check it out and trying it!

giz2000

I love it with Flowerosophy on top...beautiful...sort of a peach version of Viva Glam V...

Isis

I like mine so far. I wear it with stila No.16 l.l & garden or Morning Glory l.g.

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
well i'm a NC42 and i LOVE it... i wear it with flowerosophy over it... and with beurre cremestick... i think it would look good on anyone you just have to be openminded...

exactly how i've worn it today!!! IT'S GORGEOUS!!!

fresh buzz + flowerosophy + beurre = LOVE
eyelove.gif

blueyedlady87

I hated it! It turned out this ugly, brown-rose metallicy color on my (NC35). i had big expectations and this was a BIG failure IMO. I returned it.

exodus

Fresh Buzz gets no love from me either. Way too frosty and the colour is very unflattering on my skintone. Makes me look like a corpse... with glitter
lol.gif
I LOVE Poppy Hop and Culturebloom though.

Tessigrl

It just reminds me of a Revlon color that I used to wear in the 80's, so ya i think this is going on my swap list.... Anyone want to swap it with me just let me know....

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bring_the_rukus
my boyfriend said i had "stripper lips" when i wore this hahahaha

rofl.gif

Latest posts