fresh faced fotd! my eyelids have been tired from the heavy lifting.

shes a REAL card

so i took an e/s break today. and if my liner looks super uneven, it IS, because my friend swatted me really Flakshjdkhing hard in the eye (while it was WIDE open) with her big ugly scarf! i couldn't open my eye for like 15 minutes and it wouldn't stop watering! but the fact that only the inner corner is missing is testament to the marvelousness of revlon colorstay liquid liner.

fresh.jpg

excuse my double chin.

NW20 select cover up, NW25 select spf 15 foundation, NW20 sheer loose powder, SM bronzer #2, petticoat MSF (lightly), blistex, fresh cement shadestick, revlon colorstay liquid liner in blackest black(this stuff is amazing, even despite the massive watering), ysl faux cils mascara.

can't wait to go to work tomorrow so i can put all my lingerie stuff and more tint toons on hold! since i can't buy till january haha!
greengrin.gif
<3all

justalildirrtyx

omgg! .. you are so pretty =] ..and funny! i LOVE all your fotd'ss! haha

what do you use on your hair to make it so shiny and how do you keep your skin so flawless girl?!?

bella dee

yyea the natural looks really good one you. and your posts always make me laugh with all of your little comments. lol keep up the bad ass work!

user3

Lovely as always with those BIG brown eyes! What naughty things you must get the people to do just by flashes those eyes!
graucho.gif

swaly

I love your responsible usage of face makeup
smiles.gif
––as in, you've used concealer, foundation and powder, but the natural glow/texture of your real skin still comes through.