Fresh Salmon L/S Dupes

DDRGirlie

Hello ladies! Fresh Salmon lipstick from the Spring color forcast collection has to be my favorite! But for some reason the listick does not like me
ssad.gif
Why you ask? Well, it likes to hide from me. For about a month it hid itself very well in the bottom of my purse. I had to 4 or 5 different MAC counters trying to find another but it was sold out
ssad.gif
But eventually I found it.

The next day when I tried to wear it, I accidentally flung it across it across the room while eating with friends at a Chipotle.
nope.gif
So now I have a banged up lipstick.

After I saved it from a germy roll on the ground at a fast food place, tried to reshape where it got dented, it has once again escaped me. I have no idea where it is! I swear Fresh Salmon just doesn't want to be owned by me. This is the only lipstick I have this problem with!!

So after all that! My question is... What other lipstick can be a dupe to this color? Maybe a color that wouldn't try to run away from me?
cry.gif
Thanks in advance!
thmbup.gif

HOTasFCUK

I swatched my Fresh Salmon the other night with Pleasureseeker (also LE) from Neo-Sci-Fi. I find FS more frostier and pink while Pleasureseeker is more peachy but on my NC20 skin they seemed very close!!!

Latest posts