Fresh

Ada

What does everyone think of this line? I'm getting ready to order some stuff from Sephora and I've been eyeing Fresh's eyesahdow trios:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...eg oryId=4348

(I'm trying to decide between Mission Fig and Corazon Del Mar)

Are they good quality? I remember looking at them the last time I was at Sephora and really liking the colors, and they seemed soft and pigmented. But you know how sometimes testers seem really nice but then you get the product at home and the texture is completely different...

Does anyone have any opinions?

TIA

aziajs

I have been wanting to try this for a while. The only thing I have tried is their perfume. Sake is marvelous.

user3

Gosh I hope I don't get flamed for this but I really didn't like the e/s. It was not very pigmented and did not apply well.

When I first found out about Fresh I wanted to have so many of their makeup items. Now I just stick to their lip products and body items. I have had too many m/u disappointments with this line.

Rowan

The powder shadows are hit or miss. Some of them aren't very pigmented and don't blend well, while others are great to work with. I have the Corazon Del Mar trio & have been pleased with it. I love Amman Black Tea and Corazon Del Mar. Great colors and good quality. Night Orchid is just OK though. The color works nicely with the other two, but it isn't as soft or blendable.

Alexa

i've only tried the Supernova mascara but i loooooooove it! its the best thickening/lengthening i've tried as of yet.

oh and the sugar perfume is great. i plan on trying out the shadows next time i'm at the store.

Becki

Oooo I like the Chamomile & Night Essence trios
smiles.gif
I wish Sephora delivered to Australia
ssad.gif

Dreamergirl3

I don't really like anything from the line because I've been disappointed and in my opinion, expensive. But I have to say, I am in LOVE with their mascara! I'm not sure what its called, but its in a silver tube, but its amazing!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Gosh I hope I don't get flamed for this but I really didn't like the e/s. It was not very pigmented and did not apply well.

I deffinitelly agree with you, but like one of the other girls said it's hit or miss with them. The line does have nice brushes and under-eye consealer though (but at $22 for it!
eeksign.gif
)
I'm more of a fan of their skin care products. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Rice Sake Bath it's so soothing and makes my skin baby soft.