Freshwater From Outta Sapce at a Festival (My first FOTD)

Pink_Puddleduck

Hello Ladies and Gents! Well this is my first FOTD and it was an accident. I recently went to a music festival armed with only basic make up, i think Fresh Water was the only MAC shadow i took as i didn't want to loose any! When we got there we were told that on the saturday EVERYBODY dresses up and this years theme was out of space. In the end I had 10 minutes in the tent with only my Compact mirror and tiny make up kit. Here is what i came up with
smiles.gif

P1020136.jpg

P1020130.jpg

P1020131.jpg

Face
Select Moisture in NC20
Golden Bronzer
No 7 Translucent powder

Eyes/Face Art
Fresh Water
Matt white cheapo Eye shadow mixed with water (C)ollection 2000)
Cheap Uber Sparkley Silver Eyeshadow (h&m i think)
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Black
Boots 17 Full Volume Mascara
Benefit High Beam Highlighter

Lips
Vaseline
Freshwater Shadow
Cheap Sparkley Silver Shadow

In hindsight looking at these photos i would have made the lips much bolder and perhaps taken the fresh water darker on the eye lid and right up to the brow?

What do you think for 15 mintues work?!
smiles.gif

P.s please excuse the terrible hair - i hadn't showered for three days at this point, remind me again why Music Festivals are fun?!

Pink_Puddleduck

Tehe, I must admit i was pretty pleased with what i had, It was so difficult doing my makeup in this tiny tent with no proper mirror and only a powder brush, flat eye shadow brush and a pencil brush!

I thought you ladies would pull me to bits as my techniche is awfull, I seriously can not blend!
winks.gif
I'm really tempted to try the look again with what I have at home in front of a lovely big mirror with all my brushes juts for fun, what what you guys change?