fried eggplant (pic heavy)

glued2mac

I've been in a makeup rut lately. It seems the color combos that I want to try and use- end up in a totally different color as the end result. :confused: So what I was trying to do was a smokey brown kind of thing- but the look I ended up here is a purplish-grey-fried-eggplant color. hmmm....i think it was that damn Helium that messed it all up. Anyway here it is and I'll stop babbling...
soapbox.gif

thesideisbetter.jpg

friedeggplant.jpg

smokepurplestuff.jpg

=:eyez:=
beig-ing s/s
mulch, patina, vanilla e/s
helium, L'Oreal Intrepid pigment
random black liquid line
L'Oreal carbon black mascara
Rimmel Black Magic e/l​

=:lipz:=
beig-ing s/s
flusterose l/g
(forgot the name of nude lipstick-back2mac)​

=:cheekz:=
margin blush
golden bronze bronzing powder​

All products by MAC unless otherwise specified​

I appreciate all comments and suggestions...have a great rest of the week.​

User49

I think it came out really nice! I have this problem too! I get all muddled up and end up with a totally different look! Find Kevyn Aucoins books and use them as a guide! I tend to do better make up on the days when I know exactly what i want it to look like. Having a visual guide really helps! Even if you like draw it out with crayons and label them! It helps!
smiles.gif

breathless

i really like this, even though its not what you wanted in the first place. i always get that problem. then, i'm not happy. err. but, this does look too cute.

Brianne333

Even though you didn't intend it to be that way I think it looks lovely on you! And the lips work perfectly with it I think
greengrin.gif