Fried Hair?!

kimb

My hair was over processed (at home of course). Long story short i wanted to change my hair color from black to red and got impatient. So i bleached out the black and i could already feel my hair becoming gunky. I out the Red color in it and the color turned out fine. (Could have been a bit darker but i cant complain) So now I'm drying my hair and its a little sticky... Does ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP THIS?

I know i will be needing a cut but it there anything conditioner/treatment that anyone know of that is AMAZING/MIRACLE WORKER?

Simply Elegant

Using olive oil and really scrubbing it in and then leaving it for about an hour before rinsing will condition your hair well. I'd do that a few times a week if you can and try to stay away from heat styling if you can.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
Using olive oil and really scrubbing it in and then leaving it for about an hour before rinsing will condition your hair well. I'd do that a few times a week if you can and try to stay away from heat styling if you can.

This works!!

I use Olive oil, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil throw it all together in a cup or something. Warm it up in the microwave and distrubute on my scalp and throughout.. I have really seen a difference.. my hair is a lot softer now and not breaking as much.

C

kimb

Thanks!!! I am gonna have to give this a try!

Thus far i've gotten my hair fix(color) and cute of course...not to short. They gave me a deep conditioner.. Still sticky but my hairs not really breaking though which i thought was weird but its mushy and sticky.

ClaireAvril

well also the best thing is let your hair go on retreat..
hot styling products and dying it will continue to damage it.

macaholic13

I work at a salon and I see this lot.. The best think you can do is deep condition a couple times a week. Leave it on for about 20 mins. Try not to use any heat on your hair. Wash your hair at night and let it air dry. If you do have to use heat use a heat protective such as Kenra Hot Spray or PM heat seal. Good luck

Cinci

Coming from a girl who has been bleaching her hair with 40 volume for the last 10 years.. Get the Pureology - Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner.. or try the S Factor Serious Conditioner.. I prefer Pureology, but the S factor is *almost*as good..

These two - hands down, are the best products i've ever used for fixing my hair.. and when it comes to fried hair.. haha, I'm an old pro at that lol...