friends and fam haul

monter

I tried to keep my list reasonable. I'm a student; I really shouldn't have spent money at ALL, but I'm trying to build up my lip collection, because I don't have any real "wearable" colors. (just port red, viva glam iv, and speed dial - though i do have wonderstruck and viva glam vi SE glasses)

Snob and Angel - and Underage
Brave - and Lust
Delish - I figure I can wear this with Lust (or with Wonderstruck?)

The girl in the MAC chat suggested Brave instead of Faux for me based on my paleness, haha. She also suggested Ramblin Rose and See Sheer, but I want to try those out in person before I buy. I'm really wary of anything remotely peachy or coral...

I was considering Mellow Mood and/or Syrup too, but I passed for now. My lips are naturally kind of pigmented that color, so why buy a lippie that looks almost natural? haha, I don't know. I needed some way to cut down my list!

Add this to my mini haul in December (cool pigment set, penultimate, and fix+), and I think I need to block the MAC site from my computer for awhile...
lol.gif

monter

Last time I was at MAC, they put me in NC20 for concealer, so I guess I'm really more of a cool.
lol.gif
I'm just always scared that anything coral is going to be WAY orange on me, since I'm really, really white. I keep meaning to give them a try, but I just can't seem to do it!

GlamQueen21

Nice haul! I've been wating to try the Penultimate liner but I have to hold back and save my money right now. Fix+ is amazing!! I love it so much and I need to use it often and soon I'll order a backup of Fix+.

Rancas

I LOVE Delish, it's my favorite lipstick of the moment. It looks so good with Spice liner & Love Nectar lustreglass, my new favorite combo.

Enjoy your new goodies!