Friends and Family

psmap85

Does anyone know if Nars has a friends and family sale. It seems like every beauty brand is having one these days.

kimmae17

i know last year they had something. cuz i went crazy buying things directly from their site. hopefully they will this year!! if i get an email i will post the code immediatly!

kimmae17

i am looking for my invoice from last year. but reminder to all that you can get nars 20% off durng the sephora friends and family as well

kimmae17

i for the life of me cannot find the email with the invoice info. i know it was around christmass becuase i had it shipped to my parents house since i was going to be there around the holidays

eye_pr0mise

oOo that would be great if they had one this year !!
i've been saving up. no need for black friday when you
can online shop all day long hahhaha

amourbliss

i wish there was a notice or something because there are some NARS things I want right now, but I'll be the idiot who spends all her money on other hauls and then this one pops up!!!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by amourbliss
i wish there was a notice or something because there are some NARS things I want right now, but I'll be the idiot who spends all her money on other hauls and then this one pops up!!!

Agreed! i have my list ready and im getting impatient

zerin

I hope they have this sale this year as well. I can't recall entirely but I think the last website promo was that if you spend more than X number of dollars...you get a free eyeshadow duo from a limited colour choice

Face2Mac

Nars right now is offering the striptease/orgasm lipgloss duo but it doesn't let you know how much you have to spend, I had 125 in my checkout and it just popped up. I didn't let the order go through, was just browsing.

MacAtFirstSight

22% off orders over $60
code: 0011290CP
expires: unknown
has to be $60+ after discount.
free shipping over $25

ENJOY
greengrin.gif

xJustgirlie

Do they also send to the Netherlands?

Oeh, a discount sounds nice haha.
Can anyone explain to me what 'family and friends' is?
What kind of discount is it? ^^

iheartwarpaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAtFirstSight
22% off orders over $60
code: 0011290CP
expires: unknown
has to be $60+ after discount.
free shipping over $25

ENJOY
greengrin.gif

I just tried the code and it didn't work for me.
ssad.gif
My subtotal is $150 so I dunno what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?
th_confused_new.gif

BritneyDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartwarpaint
I just tried the code and it didn't work for me.
ssad.gif
My subtotal is $150 so I dunno what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?
th_confused_new.gif

It didnt work for me either.It may be expired since nobody knows the expiration of the code.Also i find it really weird that i wasnt sent the code since im signed up to Nars.com.And ive been waiting for this damn Nars F&F sale forever lol

Latest posts