Frizzy roots =[

FemmeBella86

I flat iron my hair & since I can't straighten my roots(get BURNED) i tend to blow them out with a small round brush. It must be my technique or the products I use because they frizz up again after a couple hours.

I tend to take a 1 inch chunk of hair, roll it onto the brush & blast the hair dryer on it while pulling straight down.

Just like this
blow_dry1.jpg

As for product, I don't use much, Pantene pro-v frizz leave-in & some cheapo brand shine serum

Is there something else I can do for frizzy roots?

user79

Do you have a lot of breakage around the roots? That might be what is sticking out. In that case, be really gentle and careful and try to cut down the amount of times you blowdry your hair each week.

I've found serum works best for smoothing away flyaways at the roots, or a very small spritz of hairspray, and gently combed through.

FemmeBella86

thnx Julia, I do have alot of breakage at the roots... I was thinking about buying a shine spray... Do you have any suggestions?

xsnowwhite

try a serum for frizzy hair. I prefer paul mithcell super skinny serum but other people like john frieda frizz ease just as well. As for shine spray, that could help. I like Matrix shine spray(its for colored hair and it comes in a purple bottle but i totally forget the name!)

upside_down

I had the same problem. I cut down on how much I blow dry my hair, and use a leave in conditioner on wet hair. I use John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray, and if I absolutely have to blow dry my hair I use John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum with Thermal Protection. It helps if you use only a little bit at the roots and then spread throughout the rest of your hair, focusing on your ends. Just a little added protection : ] HTH!

Latest posts