From black, virgin, Asian hair to white/platinum

Tashona Helena

I love platinum highlights but I would never do it to my hair I just weave it in. This is kinda helpful though because I might start dying HH extentions, and I can only find dark in the lengths/brands I want.

I totally get what you hair dressers are saying. I do my own extensions, I've done them glued, then finally started making my own clip ins cause I was tired of glue damaging my hair. I had a friend who I told to stop using glue in her hair because of what it did to mine, she didn't listen...fast forward a year and her friend is telling me that her hair is breaking off from the glue and she's upset about it. lol duh. I know from personal experience some people just never listen and they have to see for themselves this is why I don't have the balls to be a hairdresser. I'm so afraid to go ahead and do something and fuck someone's hair up then they blame it on me. I do my mom's hair and that's it.

But I will say that it is about education. If you wanna do it go for it, don't be afraid to ask questions, especially went it comes to your hair. I think platinum blonde hair is hot
smiles.gif