From blonde to brown - FINALLY!

kristina ftw!

So, some of you know that I've been wanting to dye my hair brown for a long time now. Like, we're talking 4 - 5 years here. But since I am naturally blonde, I was scared to - because of the whole "will it look good on me?" issue, but also because of regrowth issues, and the fact that I was aware that going back to blonde would be difficult.
However, after christmas I FINALLY decided to go through with it, and honestly, I'm so happy I did. I feel ten times sexier now than I ever did with blonde hair. I feel like the dark is more "sexy" whereas the blonde is more "cute", and I'm done being cute, I want to be SEXY! Hahaha.
So, without further ado ...

Here are some pictures of my blonde hair:
n669935336_1602756_6782.jpg

n669935336_909209_4106.jpg

n530910308_1588600_7716.jpg

n669935336_638314_498.jpg

Now, it's not so much that I didn't LIKE my hair, I was just beyond ready for a change.
So this is the brown:

This is how it was at first:
n669935336_2093172_3076.jpg

This pic is really blurry, but - I AM GOING BACK TO THIS!

Then it faded some:
n669935336_1855811_8856.jpg

Then I got highlights, just to make the regrowth less noticable:

n669935336_2093171_2848.jpg

n669935336_2124279_690.jpg

I'm at the far right, in the grey, haha.

Now, as much as I love the highlights, I loved the all dark more ... So that's what I'm going back to, either once I have the money or over the summer, I haven't really decided yet.
I just feel like the brown hair not only looks better (this might be because of the whole welcome change-thing though), it also allows for more dramatic makup (if I want), I don't have to worry about looking weird with a tan, and - my favorite part - I can have stronger eyebrows! I had my eyebrows dyed when I had the all dark (need to do that again, haha) and it looked so good. I miss it! Ugh. Haha.
Anyway, enough rambling, and sorry about the insane amount of pictures.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
smiles.gif

joey444

You're so beautiful!! I love you both ways and it's awsome when we want a change and it turns out looking great!!

kimmy

you're so hot. i was blonde for a while and i was dying (haha!) to go back to brunette, because like you said...brunette just feels sexier.

NatalieMT

I love both hair colours on you! I do agree the brunette look is really sexy though, the dark all over is lovely, even in the photo where you say it had faded a little.

Great transformation!

Kayteuk

Hey girlfriend :)
You know what I said on facebook! Your so cute, I think we should swap hair yah? :)

Lol miss you! I may be heading to Norway at some point so we will definitly go shopping or something!

caitlin1593

I just went through the same thing
smiles.gif

granted it wasn't NEAR as blonde as your lol
but i LOVE your hair brown
its gorgeous
yes.gif

I love the blonde! Because it wasn't blonde blonde it was the super hot malibu barbie platnium blonde but the brown is cute too...a little more sophisticated?

kristina ftw!

Thanks so much everyone! As much as I love my blonde hair, the brown is such a nice change, and I haven't regretted it for a minute.
Even now that my NEAR WHITE roots are coming in, so that it looks like I'm balding. Ooops. I'll have it fixed next week though, ahaha.

Kayte: YES YES YES THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. Shopping in Norway isn't anything to scream huzzah about, but YES, YOU SHOULD COME!

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristina ftw!
Thanks so much everyone! As much as I love my blonde hair, the brown is such a nice change, and I haven't regretted it for a minute.
Even now that my NEAR WHITE roots are coming in, so that it looks like I'm balding. Ooops. I'll have it fixed next week though, ahaha.

Kayte: YES YES YES THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. Shopping in Norway isn't anything to scream huzzah about, but YES, YOU SHOULD COME!

haha i am a natural blonde (not as light as you tho) and i dyed my hair darker, and YES when my roots grow in it looks like i am balding! ahhH!