From Canada, Happy New Years Everyone!

Babylard

Hello everybody, I'm Anna from Winnipeg, MB/Vancouver, BC, Canada! I'm fairly new to Specktra and I love it here. I appologize to the admins if I do something wrong like posting stupid stuff <3

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and that everyone is able to acheive their goals for the new year!

I came to this site when I started getting into MAC in October. I spend a lot of time in the swatches section. I find it very helpful and I thank everyone who contributes.

I started out with a tinted lipgloss in Lovechild that I bought from a MAC counter in October, and so my addiction has grown since. My major purchases are in December and after my 2nd package arrives, I have a 3rd order going out lol.

Here's a photo of one package. I put my items in a large Guess drawstring bag that came inside my purse I bought from a boxing day sale. I slung the bag over my shoulder and walked around my home, saying "Ho ho ho, Merry MAC-mas!" --- my family thought I was crazy...

SantaMACsbag.jpg

Bottom line, I am no longer a MAC-virgin and now I can't stop buying more. I have to eat instant noodles for months to compensate for my spendings. My favourite item would have the be the brow shader duo.

My name is Anna, and I am a MAC addict.