• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***From straight to spiral curl*** [link]

Simi

Hello
wavey.gif

(1)Here is new website with pictures to show you, how to use straight iron to get spiral curl. If you want to know more about it you have to click on Techinques to find out more tips for different types curl.

link

(2) I found that video from google. Check out********

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g85QkJncQeA

grace_xo

Re: ***From straight to spiral curl***

Wow that looks cool! Thanks for posting, I will try this sometime!

Mandy22

I have tried doing this a few times and I just can't get it down pat!
Seriously!
Thsi is so rediculous!
I will try this weekend AGAIN!
I will get back to y'all next week on this one :)
hmm.gif

Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy22
I have tried doing this a few times and I just can't get it down pat!
Seriously!
Thsi is so rediculous!
I will try this weekend AGAIN!
I will get back to y'all next week on this one :)
hmm.gif

Ok I added new website link. I think this one is better then previous. I hope so it will help.

aeni

All I could think of through the video was "HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of product!"

MAC_BABE

You can do the curls without any product and it will still come out the same. It might get rid of frizz if you have frizzy hair but it won't make it curl any better. She was doing waves in her hair. You can actuall do complete curls with a straight iron like that. Her Styler is better though.
tong.gif

boudoir

There was smoke coming out of her hair when she did the first strand... Pshhhhh! That musn't be good!

Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeni
All I could think of through the video was "HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of product!"

Yeah i agree with you. She's using lots of product. If someone doesn't know how to use stright iron to curl hair. So they can get idea from here. Ignor the product. She is used the product to makeup comercial. Otw you don't need to use lots of products.

I use straight iron to curl my hair and just at end i use hair spray.

I hope so it will help

thelilprincess

yeah, my hairdresser taught me how to do more of the volume curls with a flat iron years ago....but then i started ending up with more of the spiral curls.

it's great because now i have more options with my flat iron - no need to invest in a curling iron (although i do admit, sometimes i want those large curls so i borrow my sister's 1 1/2 inch barrel curler)

oh, and i don't like to use a lot of product....but i do sometimes use a flat iron spray to protect the hair from the heat of the ceramic iron.

Latest posts