From the beginning.... Discussion

chiquilla_loca

Re: The long and winding road..

thanks for sharing, luv luv luv your looks always! true talent!
your hair short & straight is gorgeous too, and your brows are perfect. did you get them done or do them yourself?

Terry74

The change from the beginning to now is of course evident, but I love your first make-ups too!

leenybeeny

Yay! I love these threads! You looked amazing in all your pics, but I can definitely see how you have refined your skills..
thmbup.gif

cupcake_x

You look absolutely beautiful in all your looks and your just keep getting better at make-up.. You're definitely an inspiration!

Ruby_Woo

Thanks everyone! And practice definetly makes perfect.. I always encourage one to keep practicing!
smiles.gif

Blueeyesangel18

This thread is so inspiring for beginners, I think your blending has been great all the time

AliVix1

aw i love this! you are gorgeous... even just looking at eyeliner application alone you went from good to serious artist!! i hope i make it there some day! haha

purrtykitty

Great thread! I love seeing the timeline. You're a fantastic artist...that last look is gorgeous.

coachkitten

Thanks for this great thread! It makes me hopeful that if I keep practicing that I can get my makeup to look as flawless as yours does.
smiles.gif

Tahti

You're gorgeous! I lovvve seeing the progression of your talent too ^__^

unkn0wn

wow, this is very inspirational.

your looks are flawless now!

Latest posts