From the boatride last night...

user26

My school had a midnight boatride/cruise party thing. My dress was green so I tried the blues and greens out again.

Here's what I used:

Milani e/s's Blue Ice, Atlantis, and Garden Mist, Mac Goldmine, Mac Smolder eyeliner, Mac Frost Pigment (browbone), Black Double Extend Mascara, Mac Chestnut liner, Damzel Lipglass, and Gold Deposit Mineralize for blush. Oh yeah and Hyperreal Foundation (I believe I wear 600).

n5705588_30879641_104.jpg
n5703142_30876831_2950.jpg
n5703142_30876827_1018.jpg

MACMuse

this is gonna sound weird but do you go to university of maryland bc my friends went to a boat ride up there last night? anyway nice work!

user26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACMuse
this is gonna sound weird but do you go to university of maryland bc my friends went to a boat ride up there last night? anyway nice work!

Yeah, I go to University of Maryland. I'm graduating at the end of this month. Who are your friends? I might know them. I sent you a PM...

user26

Thanks ladies! The flower actually came as a pin on the dress but I thought it looked stupid so I took it off and put it in my hair lol

mcorreia

You are wearing my fav shade of green and one of the colors i most enjoy!! You look so glowly and happy! Congrats!

user26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcorreia
You are wearing my fav shade of green and one of the colors i most enjoy!! You look so glowly and happy! Congrats!

Thanks! We had so much fun!