from the great state of Texas

comeandtakeit

Hi, ladies and gents! I'm Abigail from North Dallas (originally from Austin). I have just recently realized how fabulous makeup is and have quickly become obsessed. I started putting together a MAC collection about six months ago and am totally hooked.
Growing up, I was a total tom-boy and never really got the whole makeup thing down, but that all changed when I went to college. I am now 25 years old and the mother of a three year old daughter named Ashlynn. Unlike her Momma, Ashlynn is a girly-girl through and through and she likes to play with makeup already.
I have spent the past month or so lurking around this forum and have learned so much already from all of your advice/tutorials/etc. I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to see all of the fun ideas you all come up with!

Geraldine

HI!!!! Welcome.

I'm from Laredo, but currently living in Irapuato, mexico because of DH fault LOL. He found a better job here, so we moved. Even I'm mexican, my heart is also texan, I'm a mixture of cultures, I call myself a tex-mex girl.

I also was a tom boy until this obsession for make up started. So I understand totally what you mean.

Your daughter looks very cute in that pic.

You'll find a lot of help here and nice people with lots of talent. Have fun!