Frosting

dancegirl

Hello, I have a bunch of questions.
If this isn't the right forum to put this in, feel free to change it!
Also, there are about like 700 or so posts.. and i havn't looked through all of them.. incase i have some answers somewhere in teh other posts, so I apolagize if this is redunent..but if anyone can either help me or, give me some past link that has the information i need whatever helps will help! Thanks
Erin

I was wondering if you could give me(i tried google images.. doesn't work) any pictures of someone WEARING.. like any type of frosted eyeshadows.. perferibly Marykay Signiture Eyesicles(either color vanilla or that other color they have which i think it bronze, but if you have both that would be great!

Now, you may think this is kind of werid but the reason im asking this is, becuase WELL IVE TRIED ALL OF THEIR WEBSITES.. and just since i want their products(and i know they probably look different one everyone) but i juts want a looksie how they would look on someone and make an opnion if i really want them.

Ive been noticing there are alot of "different ways" to put eyeshadow on. On some people I notice they kind of have like(idk if its frosted eyshadow or wut) but just a line on the tip of their lid and you can see it real good. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I think the "white line" I am referring to is probably like silver or white eyeliner?? right??

okay this is all mumble jumbled.. but if anyone has any questions feel free to messege me and I can reexplain it!

thanks again

Erin