Frostlite - Amuse

danabanayna

I'm just curious why no one has mentioned this fluidline. The description warm white with light pearl sounds awesome and I saw a swatch online and it looked equally awesome.

Shawna

Frostlite is part of the regular collection and isn't limited edition
smiles.gif

Brianne

It's permanent. =) It is a great shade though - makes a great base, inner corner highlight, brow highlight, etc. Great way to brighten the eye.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
which of the products from the amuse collection are permanent?

I believe Frostlite fluidline, and the lip pencils are the only permanent products. Pink Maribu l/s, Porcelain Pink MSF and Shimpagne are all repromotes but are still LE along with everything else... Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this...

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by danabanayna
I'm just curious why no one has mentioned this fluidline. The description warm white with light pearl sounds awesome and I saw a swatch online and it looked equally awesome.

I absolutely LOVE Frostlite- I use it as a shadow base constantly and when combined with Delphic, I use it as shadow all by itself.

IT is fabulous- and a great base under Vanilla pigment too

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I believe Frostlite fluidline, and the lip pencils are the only permanent products. Pink Maribu l/s, Porcelain Pink MSF and Shimpagne are all repromotes but are still LE along with everything else... Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this...

Yup, everything you said was correct
smiles.gif