Frostlite f/l

curlyqmishee

Looking for a nice bright white eyeliner for my waterline that will STAY PUT. I have Fascinating eye kohl which looks great when I put it on, but less than an hour and it's gone.
weeping.gif

Does frostlite work well on the waterline and does it have staying power?

Thanks.

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
To my knowledge, fluidlines are not for the waterline. Go to this thread: http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=46285. HTH!

however, many people (including many MAC MA's) choose to use fluidlines on their waterlines - especially the matte ones.

if anyone can comment about frostlite and waterline staying power - I'm also interested
wavey.gif

_trimm_trabb

Blacktrack fluidline is really the ONLY eyeliner that stays put on my waterline. I know you're not supposed to use them there, but oh well.

curlyqmishee

I know that the liquid last liner is a real no-no for the waterline.. just the consistency of the stuff wouldn't work. Fluid liners are a little more solid. I've used blacktrack before and it holds up better then smolder e/k. I never damaged my eyes from wearing it.

glittergoddess27

Frostlite is a pearlized fluidline and I am pretty sure they aren't for the waterline (though I use it there anyway,.. usually mixed with piggies, but don't recommend it of course) Anyhow,.. frostlite kinda goes on very sheer and may not be the "white" you want even for that area, it would likely just disappear? Check out Misschievous (sp??) FOTD where she does a "Twiggy" look. Gorgeous white Rimmel brand Liner on the waterline,.. just search the FOTD forum,.. wow,.. you might PM her about how it stayed.

liquidsirenhoney

i use blacktrack on my waterline but i've never had propblems with it, as for staying power, well in about 2 hours it's gone and i have black eye gunk at the corner of my eye...but that might just be me.

Latest posts