Fruity cocktail!

rocketqueen

Hi! Theme for today is fruity umbrella cocktail! I'm thinking mango, kiwi fruits, litchie, lemon and orange with the sun shining on my hair and the green grass under my feet, not far from the ocean.

Sunny Shrine is the yellowy highlighter, below that is the orange/peachy Wild Mango and on the entire upper lid is Big Apple, all from MAD Minerals. The green kiwi/grass color beneath the lower lashes is a base of Big Money from MAD, with Makeupstore Ginger Leaf in turquoise on top. The turquoise/blue kohl pencil on the inner rim got to symbolize the ocean!

(Oh, how I'm longing for summer to come!)

I've also used:
Mascara: Lancome Virtuôse
Brows: MAC Concrete
Foundation: Everyday Minerals, Golden fair (Intensive formula)
Loose powder: FACE Stockholm Mint
Lipgloss: MAC Pink Poodle
Eyeliner: Stila smudge pot
fruitcocktail_1203592459.jpg

fruitcocktail_breakdown_1203592447.jpg

fruitcocktail_2_1203592823.jpg

MariahGem

Oh my God! This is absolutely gorgeous!! It's just simply beautiful colors! Sometimes bright fun eye looks tend to look odd when people show a full face pic, because the eyes just are too bold for the face, but your full face look is AMAZING!! Just beautiful!!!
thmbup.gif

p3nut

Omg! I ordered some of those MAD Minerals a while back.. but I'm surprised at how gorgeous they look here!!! Do you have to use a strong base to get them this vibrant?

Anyway, it's GORGEOUS!! As you,
greengrin.gif

SpeckyBecky

Gorgeous! Love it and i'm ready for summer too ( well more like Spring because here in Georgia summer is too hot!)
smiles.gif