Frustrated with Moistureblend

VDUB*BELLA

I love looooooooove the formula and the colour is perfect but I am sooo frustrated with this product. As much as I want to work... it doesnt work on me as far as application goes.
I try it with my 190 it looks wayyyyy too streaky. I find with the 187 the application is very difficult. The sponge is okay but it picks up too much product which ends up going back INTO the sponge.
ssad.gif

*SIGH*

Help girls! how do you apply Moistureblend?

EyeshadowJunkie

i had the same problems. the only thing that works for me is when i wet my sponge with fix+, sometimes water if my fix+ isnt around, and it seems to help from the foundation being so absorbed into the sponge. i also noticed that the revlon new complexion creme foundation in the compact is pretty much the same as moistureblend if looking for a cheaper alternative.

kittykatsj

I have the same problem. I really like the foundation but then it's too difficult to apply it. I find its better to use with #109 but still in search for a better solution. Hopefully someone can help.

lara

Apply with the #190 then gently polish the skin with a clean #187. It'll give a smooth, air-brushed look to your foundation.

If you have trouble with streaking when using a traditional foundation brush, the culprits are usually a.) too much product on the brush, b.) the brush isn't clean and the bristles are unable to flex properly or c.) you're applying product to skin that's too dry to accept a creme product.

Jot

i used to use the 190 brush with no issues. think i am actually quite light with the product and build up layers rather than putting too much on in one go x

VDUB*BELLA

Okay so I am religiously using Fix+ before I apply Moistureblend. WOW. What a huuuuuuge difference. Thank you for the suggestion. I think maybe because its winter so my skin is more dry than usual.

I use the 190 to spread it and 187 to buff it. But Fix+ made a big big difference for me.