Ft Worth Texas

star1692

Just looking for any girls that wanta shopping friend in the area. I'm up for anything so let me know! Hope to hear from someone...

kaliraksha

My parents live in Fort Worth and sometimes I come home for extended periods of time...... sooo maybe we can hit up Nordies... or the Galleria in Dallas =)

DaizyDeath

i just moved to fortworth [keller to be more specific]
as soon as i got here i immiditally went to the MAC store in arlington
and spent all my money
hhah

Shimmer

I live tooooo close to the Parks Mall for my own good
greengrin.gif

star1692

Anytime either of you wanta get together for a day of shopping at MAC just let me know!! My wish list keeps growing but my wallet isn't! Sniffle. Anyway, let me know..

DaizyDeath

theirs a MAC pro store here~!
i didnt even know that
yeah we def have to plan a little trip beacuse i would die ive never been to a pro store despite me living near one for almost 15 years!
haha

nelyanaphonexia

well, right now I live (semi-perm?) in Lubbock, TX.
ssad.gif
But my in-laws live in Southlake. I go to "visit" from time to time and when I'm there I HAVE to have a way out! (M.I.L is NUTSO) So, I will post when I'm gonna be there next and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do something that I really love while enduring my in-laws....so shopping is usually what I do. But since alone sucks. So...I think I might be in the area in two weeks (after the 10th) PM me if anyone is interested in hitting up the PRO store at Northpark!
greengrin.gif

AngelBunny

McKinney ... I am fifteen minutes from Stone Briar in Frisco (has MAC in Nordie's and two Sephoras), 20 minutes from NorthPark (home to the PRO store and numerous counters) and about 20 minutes from Willow Bend (has a stand alone MAC store). Oh ... and I am three minutes from our CCO in Allen.

Yeah ... my wallet hurts on a daily basis.

I am going to NorthPark to shop on Monday morning/afternoon if anyone wants to join ;D PM me!

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelyanaphonexia
well, right now I live (semi-perm?) in Lubbock, TX.
ssad.gif
But my in-laws live in Southlake. I go to "visit" from time to time and when I'm there I HAVE to have a way out! (M.I.L is NUTSO) So, I will post when I'm gonna be there next and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do something that I really love while enduring my in-laws....so shopping is usually what I do. But since alone sucks. So...I think I might be in the area in two weeks (after the 10th) PM me if anyone is interested in hitting up the PRO store at Northpark!
greengrin.gif

I also wanted to throw in that I was born and raised in Lubbock ... ain't it lovely (yes ... that is sarcasm
greengrin.gif
) ... though you do learn to love it in a way!

Latest posts