fucshia recommendations?

xxyrbestbetxx

i'm tired of all the bold eye looks i've been doing and want to play up my lips with fushia.

last night, i bought dewy jube lipgelee and dollymix blush. now i'm trying to find a pretty fushia lipstick.

with this look, should i not add bronzer? and just put dollymix on the apples of my cheeks?

andddd. what should i do with my eyes? i was thinking about just lining them with blacktrack with a little bit of pink venus on the lid.

i need help! TIA!!!

jeanna

Re: fushia recommendations?

i think just a light dusting of bronzer would look nice....

i'm more of a lipgloss girl, so i'm no good at recommending lipsticks. but whenever i'm in a fuschia mood, i use magenta lipliner with pink poodle lipglass.

i think that if you want to make your lips the focus, you should keep your eyes pretty simple. pink venus would be nice, as would sushi flower, swish, or a light application of fuschia pigment.

post a FOTD of what you come up with! i'd love to see how it turns out, since pinks are one of my absolute favorites!

hp11989

Why not try some colors other than pink on your lids? Sure, still keep it simple, but other colors would look great with fushia lips: silver, gray, gold, bronze, and lavender come to mind :)

xxyrbestbetxx

Quote:
Why not try some colors other than pink on your lids? Sure, still keep it simple, but other colors would look great with fushia lips: silver, gray, gold, bronze, and lavender come to mind :)

i didn't even think of that!
i don't have have of those colors though.

i only have bronze e/s

If you can find it, UD Big Bang is an awesome fuschia lipstick. It's slightly metallic which is what I love about it. A good MAC lipgloss is Wild Girl. It's a fuschia color with a little glitter in it.

tania_nia

Re: fushia recommendations?

I really like craving lipstick with fushia fix lip conditioner on top

Latest posts