• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*full face tutorial [link]

Katial8r

This is a very informative, beautifully layed out tutorial! I will be coming back to this one often! Im just starting to wear make-up again after many years. You explain your techniques very well, so this was a much needed tutorial for me. Thank you and I hope to see many more tutorials from you!
th_worship.gif

samila18

wow, what an amazing tutorial!! you look gorgeous! and neutral e/s is by far my favorite! thank you for this!
greengrin.gif

Miss World

I've always wanted to try this look!!
this is great! i love this look, very simple, clean and fresh looking! works well for daily use... mine is similar but with less attention to the eyes, i'll surely follow your way ^_^ but I'll have to get me some more makeup (always finding an excuse to go makeup-shopping, hehe)

thaaaank you ^_^

Triskele

I know this was posted a while ago, but seriously gorgeous! What other colors are in your neutral palette?

Latest posts