Fun with Fuchsia & My Collection

Me220

So, I went to NY for the first time ever this weekend, and I visited Sephora and the Pro Store. This is my haul:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kitschmas pigment
Naval Blue pigment
Emerald Green pigment
Teal pigment
Fuchsia pigment
Golden Lemon pigment
Blue Herizon Liquid Last

I'm looking for suggestions on color combos, I have so many colors now I don't know what to do. I did some great looks with my new haul, but I didn't have a camera to record them. One was a Emerald Green/Teal Look, and the other was a Naval Blue smokey eye. But I did do a FOTD when I got back and I got pics. So, here is a FOTD featuring some of my haul. P.S. I didn't buy any Lure, I'm too busy waiting for She Shines to come out. Pigments are love.

The flash makes the pics shiny, but the non-flash doesn't show. I need a better camera.

HPIM2484-vi.jpg

I'm learning how to groom my eyebrows. I really like how they turned out here.

HPIM2487-vi.jpg

I didn't use mascara, I should have. Also, I need to learn how to curl my lashes, but I have neither the patience nor the inclination.

HPIM2489-vi.jpg

I just like this picture.

HPIM2502-vi.jpg

This is w/o flash. I doesn't really show the color but I've included it anyway.

Eyes: UDPP, Kitschmas pigment (lid & liner), Fuchsia pigment (lower lid, crease), Golden Lemon pigment (highlight)
Brows: Studied Brown e/s, Dressed b/g
Face: Raizin blush, Gold Deposit MSF, Naked pigment (all for highlight), Blunt blush (contour)
Lips: Love Nectar l/g

Also, with my recent haul, my collection has grown. I'm particularly proud of the pigments. In March, I had a third of what I have now. It's a small collection, but I like it, so I'm going to show it.

HPIM2468-vi.jpg

My Cheap eBay train case.

HPIM2477-vi.jpg

Whole Shebang--minus some brushes

HPIM2471-vi.jpg

The pigments (ignore the other stuff) are (starting at the left and reading them in pairs, bottom then top--if that makes any sense) Kitchmas, Lily White, Copper Sparkle, Blue Brown, Pink Bronze, Golden Lemon, Emerald Green, Fuschia, Teal, RR Blue, Softwash Gray, Naval Blue

There's my wee collection, but i love it. MAC is my friend; it is also my wallet's enemy. Lot's of love to you all, and constructive criticism is appreciated.

MacVirgin

very pretty, and i like your traincase! so it form ebay who cares! as long as it caries your makeup right. I have a metalic one and can't seem to find a black one here in holland :roll: . I think the macs is nice but much to lil for my stuf.

IslandGirl77

Your Brows are nice. Girl, I have a traincase from Wal Mart...as long as it holds my make-up I dont' care. LOL Great collection.

Me220

Thank you ladies, and believe me, I do love my train case. Thanks for the comments.