Funny MAC commercial

aznsmurfy

woah! MAC commercial! haha thanks for posting that! so cool!
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

that's SO cute! that little boy is ADORABLE!! i didn't know mac made commercials :confused: I wonder where this aired??

ruby_soho

MAC doesn't do advertisements aside from Viva Glam so I think it's fake. Plus it's kinda stupid, and MAC puts their name on nothing stupid! :p

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
MAC doesn't do advertisements aside from Viva Glam so I think it's fake. Plus it's kinda stupid, and MAC puts their name on nothing stupid! :p

Umm yeah, remember the heatherette video though? That was just plain weird.

caroni99

Those of you who said it's not a real commercial are probably right-though I still think the concept is cute :)

glittergoddess27

Hmmm not definitely not a MAC commerical per se,.. but it could have possibly been a limited CD like thing like we got with Culturebloom? That Culturebloom CD was the most ridiculous thing,..that is what this reminded me of. Heck if I didnt want the cover with the looks on it that CD would have been outta here,....

d_flawless

hmm. doesn't seem authentic. or anything the 'edgy, hip' MAC corporate would ever make, for that matter. it's cute though, haha.

BlahWah

It was cute, but it actually kinda weirded me out! Little kid gawking at someone else's mom...=P

Corvs Queen

ICK! What a strange commercial. Not my taste at all!
Plus, it seems that IF MAC made commercials, it would be more about the makeup and not some kid gawking. You could barely see the makeup on her. Anyways, it's strange.

lara

That strikes me more as being something that they'd play at a trade fair or industry show, not a television commercial aimed at the general public.

ladydanger

it was used in mac training for employees.mac does not advertise ( besdies the magazine adveedrtisements for viva glam).