funny thing happened on my shoe shopping...

juicyaddict

Hee hee, I was so excited shoe shopping at Nine West factory outlet last weekend, I can't decide which pairs to buy. I must have tried every pair at the store. I ended up buying 4 pairs. Shoes I tried were scattered on the floor and I saw this lady picking up the shoes for me and putting them back in the boxes which I thought was nice. So I picked up the boxes I want and paid. This was last Saturday, and I haven't got a chance to check out the shoes I bought until yesterday when I tried them again. I opened the last box and took shoes out, and tried to shove my feet into them. Right foot got in, then left foot --- what is this??? Another right foot shoe? Waaahh!! This never happened to me before and I have to drive 45 minutes to go back to the outlets. Oh well, I guess it is to my advantage, another trip back to the CCOs... he he. Anyone experienced the same thing?

psychobabble23

thats happened to me before except i bough the shoes while on vacation and didnt realize that i had two lefties until i got home.

gabi1129

awww. that sucks. i work in retail, selling womans shoes, and its just horrible that they dont check sizes and left and right for you. id get yelled at if i sold a pair of shoes to someone and gave them the wrong sizes/two rights!

but it is a great reason to go back to the cco's!

Ms. Z

When I was in H.S. I purchased a pair of shoes that matched perfectly w/my new uniform (pink & burgundy). On my first day of school I realized that they were two different sizes; I went to exchange them, but they were completely sold out
weeping.gif
, I loved those shoes!

My mother purchased a few pairs of shoes to take w/her on vacation, while packing the night before the trip she opened the box to her favorite pair & to her surprise one shoe was navy & the other navy stripe.

MAC_Whore

Don't they know that 2 rights make a wrong?
lol.gif
Wow. That was bad, eh?

I have never had that happen, but I did leave the house one morning with a left and a right foot.....from different pairs of shoes. Yeah, I had a lot on my mind.
lol.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Don't they know that 2 rights make a wrong?
lol.gif
Wow. That was bad, eh?

I have never had that happen, but I did leave the house one morning with a left and a right foot.....from different pairs of shoes. Yeah, I had a lot on my mind.
lol.gif

lmao.gif
Did anyone notice?

MAC_Whore

Fortunately, I did. I was getting out of the car and straightening my clothes, when I looked down and went, "Hmmmm....that's not what I meant to do." So I hoped back in the car and headed home to change.

I called my boss on my ride back home to tell him I had a little mishap and would be late. He asked what happened. I said, "Uhhh, I will just have to explain it in person." He teased me FOREVER!

In my defense, at least they were both black. You know, that really doesn't make it any better, does it?
lol.gif