Funny things that our SO do

Nzsallyb

Hey everyone

i thought i would start a thread that we could all share with eachother that our significant others (SO) do! so we could all have a giggle and chuckle

one of the things that mine does is constantly put on his undies inside out, and back to front (dont ask me how he does that), and then rings me from work to tell me
tong.gif

or he farts in the supermarket and blames me!

whats yours?

TISH1124

Ok not sure if this is funny or just weird....My dh takes a shower when her gets home and walks around in his boxers....later when he goes to bed he takes his boxers off (not sure why
th_confused_new.gif
)
At the end of the week when I do the linens there is always 5-6 damn boxers at the end of the bed stuck between the fitted sheet and the top sheet....gets on my nerves...But I have to laugh about it

NutMeg

Mine talks in his sleeps too. He also hits me in his sleep, which is much less pleasant. Not actually punching, but rolling over and elbowing me in the face, or flailing and catching me with his arm. He doesn't put a lot of force behind it, but his arms are heavy, and it's not a nice way to wake up. He's an energetic sleeper. :p

He also told me the other day that I had to leave, because he can't poop when I'm in the house. I nearly died laughing.

LMD84

wow where do i start with my hubby?! i think his top moment was when he was walking with me to the supermarket. i noticed he was walking weird and wiggling about strangley - kind of like he had pooped himself! i said what the heck are you doing? he went bright red and started laughing. he then admitted he was imgining what it would be like to walk down a catwalk! wtf?! it was 7am and he was strutting his stuff (badly) down a main road!

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
wow where do i start with my hubby?! i think his top moment was when he was walking with me to the supermarket. i noticed he was walking weird and wiggling about strangley - kind of like he had pooped himself! i said what the heck are you doing? he went bright red and started laughing. he then admitted he was imgining what it would be like to walk down a catwalk! wtf?! it was 7am and he was strutting his stuff (badly) down a main road!

That's when you break out the Right Said Fred song I'm Too Sexy. You have to xheck the song out to get the full imagery....it's from the 90's but that song is sooo Bruno baby.
winks.gif

Tahti

I was initially freaked out by this, but now it's funny... when he's sleeping, about an hour after falling asleep he opens his eyes, and stays like that for the rest of the night, quite freakishly managing to SLEEP WITH HIS EYES OPEN.

It's really weird if he rolls over, it looks like he's staring at me but no...

User35

My hubby freaks the hell out in his sleep. one little noise and he gets up from bed and thinks someones there. He'll say "i thought i saw a kid in the closet...or i see lizards on the wall." weird shit like that. he freaks out and I have to calm him down. he never remembers it the next day.

my hubby also does the pee pee windmill..lol if u have seen bruno you know what im talking about. LOL thats the funniest thing he does.

sunshine16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
I was initially freaked out by this, but now it's funny... when he's sleeping, about an hour after falling asleep he opens his eyes, and stays like that for the rest of the night, quite freakishly managing to SLEEP WITH HIS EYES OPEN.

My boy sleeps with his eyes open too, it's really strange but at least i can tell whether he's asleep or awake because if he's asleep there will be a massive drool patch.
lol.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
He also told me the other day that I had to leave, because he can't poop when I'm in the house. I nearly died laughing.

mine does this too, but he makes me be in the other end of the house, and panics and yells if i wont go there lol

NutMeg

So I've been thinking about it, and my bf is the weirdest sleeper ever. He flails and stuff as I metioned earlier, he talks in his sleep, and he also sleeps with his eyes partially open. He also... how do I put this delicately... does sexual things in his sleep. He might initiate sex, while asleep.

You would assume that he doesn't sleep well from these things, but he sleeps like a rock. I have seen the man fall asleep upside down, in a little camp chair, dead sober and not particularly tired. In five minutes. As in, he flipped himself upside down as a joke, and fell asleep that way. Did I mention he's 6'4", and doesn't really fit into camp chairs well?

As he said to me yesterday, "People I love could be missing, dead or dying, I could be worried about losing my job or my home, and I would still fall asleep right away and be down for 8 hours." Sometimes I'm jealous. :p

gildedangel

My bf is a strange sleeper. Not only does he have night terrors every once in awhile, he like, "sleep-exists" as well. He doesn't walk around or anything, he just sits up and looks awake when he is asleep. Once I woke up at 2am to find him staring at me, I told him to go back to sleep. He continued to stare and he mumbled "I am awake silly!" and then he laid back down. He didn't remember a thing in the morning! I thought that it was hilarious, granted it freaked me out at the time!

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti

Hahaha... I have to admit that I sleep with my eyes open (sometimes)... It took my bf some getting used to...'cause rolling over to that can be kind of freaky. He says it's more creepy when he can see my iris/pupils than when he can't (sometimes you can only see the whites of my eyes). Then, he says, I look sort of...dead. He has actually held a hand up to my face to check my breathing. :p

As for the weird stuff my bf does...it's usually in response to weird stuff that I do. i.e. dancing around the condo naked (or some nonsense). I love to (de)pants him just for the hell of it..and one day after I'd gotten both his shorts and his boxers, he decided to make me pay by running up to me and slapping his balls against my thigh. (Picture a guy in a t-shirt, socks and no pants, running around thrusting his hips...)

Yep... that's my guy!

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
He also... how do I put this delicately... does sexual things in his sleep. He might initiate sex, while asleep.

Yours too?!?! It drives my bonkers! He always falls asleep right away, while I take longer. I'll be just about asleep when he wakes up and halfway initiates things... then falls back asleep just as I'm getting into it. I'm left wide awake and he never remembers a thing!

Mabelle

Ray twitches right after he falls asleep. like all his muscles seize up and his limbs jerk a bit. thats how i know he's asleep.

Right after he gets out of the shower, he likes to run into the bedroom naked and dance around.

When we're messing around, his feet "kneed" like a cat kneeds on the bed. I call them his kitty paws.

Redz24

Some of these are funny, and it would scare the c**p out of me to wake up and have my OH staring at me lol.

The only thing I can still clearly remember is when I woke up after turning over and he was talking in his sleep and rein-acting Call of Duty lol, he does play it in the evening. But its soo funny telling him back in the morning and he's like "did I!?" lol

He makes noise's in his sleep as well, not like a whimper but not a moan, like in the middle. If that's understandable lol.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Ray twitches right after he falls asleep. like all his muscles seize up and his limbs jerk a bit. thats how i know he's asleep.

My husband does this too! It's not so bad, except when he's got his arm around me... sucks if I'm drifting off and that happens!

FiestyFemme

I'm cracking up here... at those of you who say your SO can't poop with you in the house, I'm the same way! My DH feels the need to announce to me that he "needs to take a dump", but the only time I will go is if he's not home or if he's downstairs and I'm upstairs.
lol.gif

Latest posts