FYI: C Shock is up on maccosmetics.com

mac.lovers

I ordered all the eyeshadows and the Blast O' Blue lipstick
clap.gif

AudreyNicole

Re: FYI: C Shock is up on maccosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
If they dont post the looks soon I am going to explode.

You and me both! I saw them quick in an update book, but I really am excited for them!

UGH! Eyepopping IS a satin! :confused: Guess I will pass on that one since I have Overgrown which is a satin...

AppleDiva

I have my eye on Wondergrass, but I have a feeling that it is very similar to swimming. :confused:

FrazzledOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
If they dont post the looks soon I am going to explode.

They might not, usually the looks are posted the same day as the collection. They didn't post looks for Bolloonacy and I was not a happy camper

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
UGH! Eyepopping IS a satin! :confused: Guess I will pass on that one since I have Overgrown which is a satin...

I was thinking about the same thing since I have overgrown also a satin. I think they have descriptions of overrich and the pink lippie mixed up. Is overrich a glaze or frost?

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazzledOne
They might not, usually the looks are posted the same day as the collection. They didn't post looks for Bolloonacy and I was not a happy camper

oh no! with these bright colors i will not know how to wear them without the looks!

juicyaddict

This is bad news girls... I just went to live chat and here is what I found out -- NO LOOKS!

Sara: Thanks so much for waiting. I just spoke to another Artist and found that there are no looks for this collection, which is a bit odd. I am very sorry for the misinformation above. It looks like there are not going to any Looks posted Online for C SHOCK at this time. However, your local MAC Store/counter will have looks created by the Artist team.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
This is bad news girls... I just went to live chat and here is what I found out -- NO LOOKS!

Sara: Thanks so much for waiting. I just spoke to another Artist and found that there are no looks for this collection, which is a bit odd. I am very sorry for the misinformation above. It looks like there are not going to any Looks posted Online for C SHOCK at this time. However, your local MAC Store/counter will have looks created by the Artist team.

Does that mean they will make copies of them for us if we buy a whole lot of stuff and ask nicely?

charismaticlime

I almost forgot that they release the collection a few days early - thanks for the heads up!

AHHHH - I can't wait to get my hands on Big T! This and the upcoming Pro collection are just calling my name!!

AfricanaEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I have my eye on Wondergrass, but I have a feeling that it is very similar to swimming. :confused:

NO....you're right. It looks JUST like swimming. And it's a frost too, soooo yeahhhh.

SerenityRaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva

Wondergrass is way more vibrant than Swimming

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
I think they have descriptions of overrich and the pink lippie mixed up. Is overrich a glaze or frost?

You're right - those two are mixed up. I just confirmed in Live Chat that Overrich is a Glaze.
clap.gif
since that and Lil' Sizzler are the only things I ordered from this collection and I have enough frosts in this color range to last me a lifetime.

lilifee

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
I almost forgot that they release the collection a few days early - thanks for the heads up!

AHHHH - I can't wait to get my hands on Big T! This and the upcoming Pro collection are just calling my name!!

Does anybody knows when C Shock is released in Germany
eyelove.gif

M.A.C.tastic

so excited....just ordered the entire c-shock collection!!! and i had to throw 3 more lippies (hue, honeylove and tanarama) in the basket before I checked out...bad me! cannot wait to get everything!!!!

glittergoddess27

NO LOOKS! I know that the Stores submitted them? That's total crapola. Our rep in Indy was excited about it. Apparently I will just take some,... Don't push me I am crazy,....I will beat down someone and walk out with pages from a Chart book if I have too,.. LOL. I am a woman with determination. If I have to set there and make someone pull out their charts and make me some,.. I will. heheheheheheeh

capspock

Have fun, girls! Those little pots look so amazing, but since I am not such an addict anymore, or a collector, I will pass. I won't use those colors at all, I just know it.