Fyrinnae and fusion

Dice1233

So I've been trying to start using some of these samples I have from Fyrinnae and Archetype. They are all so beautiful, but have just been sitting there. I finally had a day off, so here's what I did:

DSCN5011.jpg

DSCN4976.jpg

DSCN4977.jpg

DSCN5036.jpg

DSCN5043.jpg

DSCN5034.jpg

Eyes:
UDPP
Fyrinnae - digital faerie
Fyrinnae - hypercool
MAC - vanilla e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - zero
" " - yeyo
MAC fibre rich mascara

Lips:
Lip fusion - fresh

Now, whether or not lip fusion plumps... It feels like it does something, but it's not that dramatic. See for yourself (right after app, 30 mins later, then 1 1/2 hrs after application):

DSCN4968.jpg
DSCN5028.jpg
DSCN5049.jpg

Thank you all for looking and CC welcome!!

gigiopolis

IMO your lips look fuller in the first picture (right after app), especially on the upper lip. I don't know if it's a trick of lighting/angles but your cupid's bow looks much more rounded and fuller. And it could be because the gloss has worn off somewhat by the third picture, but lines look less prominent as well. Thanks for the comparison photos
winks.gif

Back to your actual makeup...I love the colours you used!

leenybeeny

Gorgeous, I love these colours on you. I think if you lines your waterline in black, you'd get an incredible *pop* out of the blue.

When I wear a plumping gloss I *feel* like it does something to my lips because it irritates them and makes them feel kind of swollen, but really, no one has ever thought they looked plumped. I agree with gigiopolis, the first pic actually looks like you have fuller lips
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

I think the benefit of lip plumping glosses is only for right before taking a picture. That way in the pic they look good, but the effects are too small for regular use IMO.

Your FOTD makes your eyes pop insanely... it's the first thing I zero-ed in on in every pic. Love that.

Dice1233

Thank you all so much! I think you guys are right - it plumps immediately after, then kinda fades. So much for 24 hour plumpage!

leenybeeny - I came so close to lining my waterline with black, then chickened out. Next time I'll go for it!!

HotPinkHeels

Great colours, your eyes look so gorgeous in these pics! I've never found a plumper that did anything other than make my lips feel itchy
ssad.gif

amyzon

Wow that color suits your unique eye color sooo well... I think you could take the color up even higher if you like, you have sooo much lid space!!! You're beautiful btw, you really look like someone familiar - on TV or something, but it's bugging me bc I can't put my finger on who!!!

Dice1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Wow that color suits your unique eye color sooo well... I think you could take the color up even higher if you like, you have sooo much lid space!!! You're beautiful btw, you really look like someone familiar - on TV or something, but it's bugging me bc I can't put my finger on who!!!

Ha! Let me know if you figure out who
tong.gif
Thanks so much! It's so funny that you comment on lid space, because I swear I sit here and watch you lovely ladies on youtube and say to myself 'man, I have no lid space!'. Lol. I need a day of eyeshadow placement experimentation!!

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! I really appreciate each of you!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice1233
leenybeeny - I came so close to lining my waterline with black, then chickened out. Next time I'll go for it!!

th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts