Fyrinnae/MAC combo..

Daligani

I really do love these pigments so far..

Anyway, this was a throw together "I don't feel so hot so I'm going to do my makeup and pretend to feel better" type of thing
lol.gif

Clickable thumbies, as always..

And the FOTD (w/flash)..

(Natural light.. no flash)

I used..

Face:
L'Oreal Bare Natural mineral foundation - light ivory
CG concealer stick
BE Glee

Eyes:
Maybelline brow powder in dark brown
MAC paint - Untitled
Fyrinnae Fire and Ice along both lashlines and outer V
MAC Sunpepper on lid
Fyrinnae Nijiiro as a highlight
Avon Daring Definition gel liner in black smudged along upper lashline and lower waterline
CoverGirl Volume Exact mascara in very black

Lips:
Almay Lip Vitality 01

Esperanza

Hey, here I am again! That Fyre & Ice is definitely awesome on you! I can't even do my makeup today... you're courageous for sure.

Daligani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne
you look great as usual !!
thmbup.gif

i really love the last picture !!
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
You look awesome!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadzio79
stunning! I love your eyebrows too!!!

Thank you sooooo much, ladies!!!!!
heart.gif

Now, as for the specific questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Very pretty!

How do you find those pigments compare to MAC's? I've been considering ordering some...

TIA

Well, personally, I think they're great! Unfortunately, I really haven't been using MAC long enough to really be able to compare the two. Until just recently, I've used BE shadows and glimmers almost exclusively for about a year now.. and I have to say that I adore my BE. So far, I can honestly say that I actually like these even more than my BE colors.. which is saying alot. The ones that I have tried so far are very smooth and blend easily.

This is another one that I did recently but haven't posted..

I have Haunted on the lid and Nijiiro as a highlight (and a couple other colors in the outer V). Haunted is a gorgeous light green color!!!
With my BE colors, I really have to pack them on to get the intensity that I want but I don't seem to need to do that as much with these.

I really can't say much about the wearability either simply because I barely leave the house except to take my daughter to and from school.. in the wind and snow.. and, it stays on just fine with that LOL soooo...

Misschievious (not sure if I spelled that right) recently got some too and posted a FOTD a day or so ago. If I remember correctly, she had said in her thread that she wouldn't say they're as good as MAC, but, I'm pretty sure she did like them.
hmm.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
Hey, here I am again! That Fyre & Ice is definitely awesome on you! I can't even do my makeup today... you're courageous for sure.

Thanks!!
greengrin.gif

This was yesterday.. when I was just starting to get whatever the hell it is that I've got. The longer the day went on, the worse I felt. I won't even explain how bad I look today.. no makeup, bags under my eyes, etc. It's more than a little scary :eek2: I'll spare you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
GORGEOUS eyes!! wow!

I puffy heart you..
heart.gif

Daligani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmita
You look lovely - that smokiness makes your eyes stand out so much
smiles.gif
!

Thanks, girl! And.. I agree. Darker/smokier colors seem to make my eyes 'pop' alot more.
Btw, your past posts about Fyrinnae and seeing the way they look on you pretty much clinched my decision to try them out for myself. I'm so glad that I did!! I absolutely love them
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
Your eyebrows are fabulous

Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
gorgeous! you look like elizabeth hurley and adrienne curry mixed together!
smiles.gif

LOL some of you you girls just kill me.. I still don't see it!!!!!!! Thanks though
heart.gif

Latest posts