Fyrinnae & MAC pigments & SE brushes [Pics]

darling

Fyrinnae takes a LONG time to come =[ However the wait was definitely worth it. I think I ordered a total of 25 shadow samples..

These have not been pressed yet, but I'll get to them some time soon hopefully..
fyrinnaehaul29bp3.jpg

Pressed, 3 of which crumbled because I used too much alcohol. I'll try pressing again later
fyrinnaeall29ba4.jpg

Close-up of some pressed ones
fyrinnaeblackplumcg9.jpg

fyrinnaedragonskinmu2.jpg

fyrinnaesunriseuy5.jpg

fyrinnaemirrorsbrokenrd1.jpg

^ Crumbled after I tried to use it
angry.gif

MAC piggies that I pressed.. I bought Violet again because I actually lost mine while moving =/ I found that shadows/pigments are a lot easier to press when you have more than 1/4 of a teaspoon haha.
macall29wk6.jpg

macvioletlm7.jpg

macsunpepperag7.jpg

macgoldenlemongl6.jpg

My current goal is to press all of my MAC pigments & Fyrinnae shadows ^^

MAC Formal Black brushes I purchased from Ebay as a set.. Still unsure whether they're real or not, so i posted more detailed photos of them here..
brushesallcq1.jpg

Thanks for looking! It's a small haul but I'm saving up for Fafi
greengrin.gif

CantAffordMAC

Its not small...those samples add up. Great haul

I love Fyrinae but they take FOREVER. They need to get that in order so I can buy from them. I waited over a month for my stuff to get here.

Question--How on earth do you press your Fyrinnae pigments? I tried doing mine and every single one crumbled.

newagetomatoz

Fabulous haul!!
cheerleader.gif
You're making me want to order from Fyrinnae, but I don't think I could stand the wait! LOL Enjoy!!!

macmistress

Wow, those colours are brill!
greengrin.gif

I have loads of pigment jars..and they make a mess on my cheeks (esp after I put my foundation on!) Grrr!! and what a great idea! Pressing them! But how? :S

CAn you possibly direct me to a link where it explains such a method? Or maybe you can explain?
tong.gif

MACATTAK

Great haul! You do an amazing job at pressing! I've tried pressing a few of my mineral shadows & they crumbled.

theleaningelm

Omg, what a haul! I want to order from Fyrinnae so bad, but the processing time keeps scaring me away. Great to see your order came through (and oh, those MAC piggies!)

HOTasFCUK

Nice haul and those brushes are all real!! WOW your pressed pigments look so professional!!! What technique did you use?

macmistress- check out the cosmetics tutorials threads or search pressed pigments! There are a few really good and easy tuts on how to press pigments!

mreichert

Great haul! Let us know how you like the Fyrrinae piggies- I'm really considering buying from them, but not sure if they'll turn out or not.

Anyhoo, great collection- have fun with it
smiles.gif

jdepp_84

Nice haul! ANd yeah those brushes def look real to me
smiles.gif
I have them, I got them Winter 06, 2 sets I think, face and eyes.

prettygirl

wow your pigments look FAB!! and i can notice that your 219 se brush has something a LITTLE bit off.. the "SE" is crooked (i took my exact one like that to make sure), but i don't know if that's a definite sign or just a little slip up.

p3nut

That's so neat!

I really want to press a bunch of my pigments - I have waayy too many samples!!! But, isn't the alcohol unsafe, considering you'll be putting it on your eyes? :S

also, when the pigments are pressed, are they the same, or is the color more vibrant/less?

Thanks a lot....
smiles.gif