Gallery

nunu

Hi
smiles.gif

I am used to posting my pictures using the Gallery here on specktra. But i have noticed that it's been down for over a month. At first a vBulliten used to show up saying it's going under some updating but now nothing appears in the vBulliten box.

Is it just me??

TIA
Nora

Moonspell

Not sure, but I think it’s temporarily down until further notice.
Why don’t you open a photobucket account for example, it’s fast, secure and you can organize your photos by subfolders. Let me know if you need help.

newagetomatoz

No, it is not just you! I've been wanting to look at some of the swatches in the gallery for a while and its been not working for me too. Of course there is always the product swatch forum and MUA, but I like looking at them all at once.

Also, I think a Photobucket account is a great thing! If you need help, I can also help you! I was just playing around with mine today!

nunu

thank you girls!

about photobucket does it allow others to view my pictures? i like specktra coz it is safe and only members on this board can view them..

TIA

thelove4tequila

I've just noticed this too! I wanted to upload some FOTD photos and it seems it is still down. Can we get a mod to give us some more info????

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
thank you girls!

about photobucket does it allow others to view my pictures? i like specktra coz it is safe and only members on this board can view them..

TIA

Only if you choose, there are several viewing settings, one is private (what mine is) and that way people can only access your pics if you link them. Another way is to have limited access with a password that you set, so those people can view it only when they enter the viewer's password.
The third option is to have everything public.