*gasp!*

macmistress

I just got my MAC Pigment called rocking orange. Now I was tooo late to withdraw the bid, because silly me didnt do the essential check up before buying it. It was going for £3 and I got it for that much too with £1.50 for p&p. Is there such a pigment? *looks hopeful*

Also brown Pink? I definitely know we have blue brown and blue green. But Pink brown. i bidded on that too and I emailed the seller and told her I want my money back if the pigment is fake.

Helpp!!
th_dunno.gif

rockin

Rocking Orange is the name of a real pigment, but it is one of those which is being faked, unfortunately. If you post pictures on here, someone will be able to tell you if yours is real or not.

I've not heard of Brown Pink, but I'm fairly new to MAC so it may just be one I've not come across yet

macmistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Rocking Orange is the name of a real pigment, but it is one of those which is being faked, unfortunately. If you post pictures on here, someone will be able to tell you if yours is real or not.

I've not heard of Brown Pink, but I'm fairly new to MAC so it may just be one I've not come across yet

Thanx I shall post pics in 5 minutes.

macmistress

Okay if you look at this link you can find the product called rocking orange.

http://specktra.net/f257/anyone-had-any-experience-fake-pigments-ebay-sellers-please-advise-now-96158/

And here are the links to both pigments! I am so angry
angry.gif

First just check this one out..it is called sparkle pink maybe you can help me out on this one too!
ssad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&i tem=190215562967&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

then..this one is rocking orange..the pics are in the other thread. link is given at the top of this post.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&i tem=190214548680&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

and lastly the pink brown. I wanna slap myself silly now!
girl_devil.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&i tem=270228344344&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

panda0410

BAH!! These are ALL Fakes!! The real Rocking Orange was a MAC GLITTER, not a pigment so you know this MUST be fake, counterfeit hallmarks aside!
Go get your $$ back, open a dispute with paypal and report her to ebay for your receiving counterfeit items!!

macmistress

and the lady feeds me all this crap about hygeine! twit! I will not stand for this
nonono.gif

I will let you know how it goes but this is my reply to one of the sellers
yes.gif

Quote:
Dear lucyt-x,

From What I gather you were already aware of it being a NON MAC product yet you still went ahead and sold it using the title MAC. If you do not give me a refund I will report you which should result in something not so good about your business. There is no such colour as Brown/pink yet you still went ahead selling it. As far as I am concerned its past its hygeine date seeing as its been in your wholesalers hands passed onto you and then to me. I will not open it and I will send it back to you - and you will give me A FULL REFUND. If my terms are not met I will take legit action against you!

Xqueeze_me

Good luck with getting the refund.

The fakes make me want to throw up.

This is a fake Rocking Orange glitter. XD (Thanks to Julie!)
RockingOrange.jpg

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Good luck with getting the refund.

The fakes make me want to throw up.

This is a fake Rocking Orange glitter. XD (Thanks to Julie!)
RockingOrange.jpg

winks.gif
Knew it would come in handy for something!

panda0410

go into paypal and to the transaction for that item. In details there is a box called resolution centre - go into that and click open dispute

macmistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
i reported her pink sparkle or whatever that shiz is.

hilly thnx love

ill report the other two lasses!

Lauren1981

this is a messed up situation to be in! this really sux. i hope u get ur money back. mac being sold on ebay has always been a little sketchy to me just because scandelous people out there know it's in high demand everywhere and it would be SO nice to actually get it at a cheaper price every now and then. one of my friends had thought about buying me this pallet of like a billion freakin colors and it was something SUPER low like $30 for 30 colors. the more we looked at it the more it looked like a crayola water color pallet.......
just take it as a lesson learned. hopefully you get your money back. and i think you should badger her until she does and report her to paypal and ebay.

Xqueeze_me

What category do you guys report those fakers under? Is it the "items not as described" or something like that? I report the sample sellers as "used cosmetics"! haha