Gay Pride & Summery Orange! (Picture heavy!)

poison

So Pride is coming up, and I was thinking about doing some colourful makeup this year, because I haven't done anything too dramatic in previous years. Plus my 21st birthday is a few days before so I'll probably still be on a bit of a buzz, haha. I'd love it if you guys could post some of your brightest looks, not necessarily rainbow, but bright in general.

I used:

Eyes:
Bright Sunshine
Off The Page
Matte red...can't remember the name/company, sorry!
MUFE #92
Barry M Dazzle Dust in #95
Stargazer Blue...the name has worn off cause I've had it for years but it's the same one Petrilude/Josh uses!
You can't really tell, but I have glitter on my lashes. The purple is Urban Decay's Heavy Metal and the green is a cheapy one from Opia
Maybelline Volum' Express mascara. Worst mascara ever, I'm aware my lashes look vile
ssad.gif

Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation mixed with an Illamasqua white
Soft and Gentle MSF
Marine Life

Lips:
Chatterbox
Steppin' Out

P1000328.jpg

P1000330.jpg

P1000338.jpg

I'm not really into rainbowy stuff usually, but I got these earrings to wear for the Parade, I think they're so cute!
P1000334.jpg

Can you tell I'm excited? Hehe.
cutey.gif

I just couldn't seem to get decent pictures of this look, which I was really disappointed about because I really really like it! The yellow and orange and red were so distinct in person
ssad.gif
The liner I used is pretty much neon orange, but it doesn't show, stupid camera >.< Anyway!

Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear
Illamasqua white Rich Foundation
Urban Decay HD powder

Eyes:
TFSI
Bright Sunshine
Off The Page
Rule
Red Brick
Vanilla
Barry M kohl liner in #24. This will definitely be my go-to summer colour!
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara

Cheeks:
Fleur Power
Soft and Gentle

P1000534.jpg

P1000507.jpg

P1000509.jpg

P1000537.jpg

Thanks so much for looking and as always, CC is definitely welcome! I hope you're all enjoying your summer so far
greengrin.gif

luhly4

these looks are both gorgeous and look awesome on you! i especially love the second one.

InspiredBlue

Great looks! Stockholm Pride is in the end of July, so that's still a bit away, but I too am looking forward to it.
smiles.gif