gel cheek color

gipsyariel

Not sure if it's the one

i'm current using Stile's creamy cheek colours
th_worship.gif
..not sure if it's the one ur talkin about..but,,,
i have to say,,,Stila's creamy cheak colours are really really gorgeous..

i wear lilium everyday..and it's kind of natural colour comes out of you skin~~~angelic..and i love gladiolus as well....energic..i would say..

fletch50

I totally want to try them! Holts here in Canada has only gotten the Lip Glaze sticks in so far...

runtagua

stila cheek gels

I have all of the gels... the melon is my favorite. The pink barely shows up, but can be built up. The cherry is nice, but on the coolish side.

I think these are best over bare skin. Since they are sort of liquidy, they tend to mix with whatever foundation you have on your cheeks. The end result was still very pretty, however, I had to be really careful where I blended it. I guess this happens with other gels & cheekstains (color push-ups or tarte cheekstains), but is less noticeable since they are in solid form, not gel/liquid.

Like I said, the end result was pretty, but the foundation thing was a bit annoying. (I was wearing the Neutrogena HSE). All in all, they're nice, but not *OMG Fabulous* IMO.

Oh, and I mixed pink and melon and it was gorgeous.

Hope that helps.

Sesame

The melon is my favourite of these, its pretty bright out of the tube but it does blend to a gorgeous peachy colour. I think they all look pretty natural on due to the gel formula.