gel eyeliner in Canada??

yumemiru

So anyone know any really good gel eyeliners both high end/ low end. i just started to use some of it I picked up in Tokyo Airport last year and realize how much I love this stuff and don't know why i didn't before. Anyway, as far as I know, MAC carries quite a bit selection and Cheryl Baker have brown and black for sure; but is there other brands out there that have it?
hmm.gif
I also realise Smashbox have it but no way am I paying that much
weeping.gif
for eyeliner consider how much I use it's scary.

Kiko

Quo (available at Shoppers'), Avon, Clinique, Mac, are the ones I use regularly. Lise Watier has some as well, but I'm not sure if they're permenant or limited. Mac is my most favourite so far.

Deirdre

I've used Clinique and Lise Watier as well as the MAC. MAC is the only one I find to have a nice texture, easy to work with. The other two are either too gellish, or too dry (Lise's Emeraude is sooooooo pretty, and horribly dry. I know I won't use it up before it's rock hard).

I'm sticking to MAC from now on.

yumemiru

Clinique have gel eyeliner like MAC?? I went to the counter and the MA said they don't have gel one and show me a creame one in a pen.. I'm so confused. I mean the type in a container which you apply on with a eyeliner brush. I used to have the LW one, but they took all of those off the market except for a few left in some SGM Boutique. My SGM Boutique have none left either...
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Kiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumemiru
Clinique have gel eyeliner like MAC?? I went to the counter and the MA said they don't have gel one and show me a creame one in a pen.. I'm so confused. I mean the type in a container which you apply on with a eyeliner brush. I used to have the LW one, but they took all of those off the market except for a few left in some SGM Boutique. My SGM Boutique have none left either...
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Yes, that's the one! It's a cream/gel texture. The full name is Brush-on cream liner. It's packaged in a little pot, like Mac's. Clinique's comes with a little brush as well.

PBunnieP

I've been eyeing that Clinique gell liner too... it's very popular in Japanese Magzines (addicted to those). The FACE SHOP also came out with a gell liner but I havent' tried it yet...they are a Korean Makeup Brand that is very popular in asia and just branching out in North America.
Other than that high end brands: Stila, Bobbie Brown, Smashbox all have them.

dollparts

I have tried Quo (shoppers drug mart's brand).. it seems to be doing a good job, and I also should note I have deep and large eyes, and nothing seems to stay.. but this has!!!!