General Chanel Chat

User38

you will love it.. enjoy

I have to go back to work.. lol. THIS is my break for now!
hmm.gif

Debbs

Mac Illustrated Anniversary sale @ Nordies was from July 10th to Aug 1st, 3 weeks . Can you believe it have it written down in a all things make up related notebook. Biggest life regret was visiting London years ago with my sister and not taking the Eurostar to go to Paris. Still irks me thinking back about a missed opportunity!

boschicka

Paris is my favorite city! My husband & I just brought our phrase book & tried to speak French. Everyone was incredibly friendly, accommodating & helpful. At one point we had an entire butchery full of customers trying to help us figure out if we needed to cook something or could just eat as is. Some funny scenes. Loved the whole vibe of the city! (The street vendors selling warm banana & nutella crepes didn't hurt either!)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
@elegant-one -- you should definitely go!... you will love it, but the Parisians are a nasty bunch -- kinda like your Chanel SAs but on major crack. They don't dislike Americans, they dislike everybody.. but it's a great city and a great country to visit... so much history and culture. i love it and miss it a lot. There are many wonderful cities and towns outside of Paris which are not as hyper nuts.

going cross pond next month again..
th_rolleye0014.gif

girlhaha.gif

You might as well go to Germany then, we're not that bad.
amuse.gif
Cologne is a wondeful city.
heart2.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by urbis

And chanel.com should be accesible for online shopping from every country!
Would be great if we had a Chanel website to order from here.

honey on boost

girlhaha.gif

amuse.gif
heart2.gif

I can't wait to go back to Germany. I was only in Berlin for a day during a layover. I'd love to see more of the country and eat more Schnitzel.
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

It is! So much so that we're getting married there this year. Just us two.. no big party and headaches!

I can't wait to go back to Germany. I was only in Berlin for a day during a layover. I'd love to see more of the country and eat more Schnitzel.
girlhaha.gif
Oh my
love.gif
that is romantic dear! Congratulations! I wish you a wonderful happy life together. Amazing

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It is! So much so that we're getting married there this year. Just us two.. no big party and headaches!

girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
thmbup.gif

Congrats on the wedding!

urbis

It is! So much so that we're getting married there this year. Just us two.. no big party and headaches! I can't wait to go back to Germany. I was only in Berlin for a day during a layover. I'd love to see more of the country and eat more Schnitzel.  :haha:
Congrats, what a romantic thing!

User38

girlhaha.gif

amuse.gif
heart2.gif

My favourite city in Germany is Cologne!.. always went to the Art Fair when my husband was alive. Berlin, is second tho imo.. The Germans are much sweeter than the French.. lol.. i should say Parisians.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations!.. and a great way to start off a new life!
My favourite city in Germany is Cologne!.. always went to the Art Fair when my husband was alive. Berlin, is second tho imo.. The Germans are much sweeter than the French.. lol.. i should say Parisians.
Now I like you even more.
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

I have a feeling it will be
love.gif

So I called one of my Chanel connection ladies at a Nordies only to find out that she doesn't work there anymore
ssad.gif
The SA lady that I spoke with didn't have a clue, treated me like I was dumb & didn't know anything even though she was clueless.
huh2.gif
I called you missy with the info that YOU didn't know about. She tried to tell me that the Anniversary event wasn't until June so I'm glad you posted that info.
boxing.gif
She said whaaaaT??? I find it interesting that many SAs have so little info about their company's impending activities. Is it their disinterest or are the companies that
bad at distributing info?

User38

boxing.gif
She said whaaaaT??? I find it interesting that many SAs have so little info about their company's impending activities. Is it their disinterest or are the companies that
bad at distributing info?

Chanel is particularly bad at distributing info about new products. It's crazy even speaking with CS.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
wavey.gif
HOB!!! Glad the big day is happening this year, and in Paris no less. Wishing you much happiness!!!
heart.gif