General Chanel Chat

alexisweaver

Oh no problem. I would definitely go for the Chanel highlighter---it will look great on you!!

Oh I would order it now---and Monsy has a great point---you can schedule the delivery date, especially if you have UPS My Choice or whatever it's called.

Great idea Monsy!!!
Do you think it will sell out fast?

Medgal07

Do you think it will sell out fast?
Well it's getting a lot of buzz and there's a lot of interest in it. I know it's a Nordie's exclusive for their anniversary sale, but I don't know if it will appear on
Chanel.com or with other merchants sometime later.

alexisweaver

Well it's getting a lot of buzz and there's a lot of interest in it. I know it's a Nordie's exclusive for their anniversary sale, but I don't know if it will appear on
Chanel.com or with other merchants sometime later.
If it's still there by Weds I'll definitely order it. If not I'll just consider it a loss. It's more of a want than need.
girlhaha.gif
Fingers crossed!

elegant-one

The Chanel-Dentelle-Précieuse is gorgeous on darker skin---I'm NC 44 for reference but it;s amazing on a friend darker than you. It would be stunning on you!! HTHs
Sorry but I have no experience w.the Givenchy powder.
I think it is actually more lovely on darker skin!

TinTin

Only picked up Malice today from Nordies (I already got the Dentelle online). I had the SA put Soleil De Tan on me after reading all the reviews, but I wasn't too crazy about it.

Medgal07

Only picked up Malice today from Nordies (I already got the Dentelle online). I had the SA put Soleil De Tan on me after reading all the reviews, but I wasn't too crazy about it.
I recently purchased Malice too. It's lovely!!! I hope you enjoy Dentelle Précieuse!!!!

alexisweaver

I caved!!! I just got a $40 Nordies note so couldn't pass up the highlighter. And it'll be delivered after I come back from my trip, so WIN-WIN!!!

I hope I love it.

USCgirlie

Enjoy your Malice, it's beautiful!! Soleil Tan de Chanel looks really pretty mixed in with tinted moisturizer/foundation, so maybe you can give it another try some other time? I have to say though, when I first purchased Soleil Tan de Chanel, I thought it'd serve as a bronzing product but it's much more of a highlighting/luminizing fluid on me.

Latest posts