General Chanel Chat

Filmfreak

I just tried it today and it seems wonderful... Great moisturisation but also great coverage! I have to mix the two lightest shade for me personally though which is annoying
I've added it to my list of future Chanel must-haves ;) Sigh. Being so happy with Chanel skincare now is going to be even more of a drain in my wallet than just ordering makeup!

Speaking of makeup, I just bought the Rhapsodie quad, unfortunately it was rather expensive since we can't order from Chanel.com over here. Hopefully I made the right decision to trust an online shop instead of eBay (bonboncosmetics.com, haven't found many reviews on them, but so far they seem ok). No shipping costs, though!
They have the L'intemporel items too, but I wasn't sure about that palette, most swatches didn't look that good.

Medgal07

I've added it to my list of future Chanel must-haves ;) Sigh. Being so happy with Chanel skincare now is going to be even more of a drain in my wallet than just ordering makeup!

Speaking of makeup, I just bought the Rhapsodie quad, unfortunately it was rather expensive since we can't order from Chanel.com over here. Hopefully I made the right decision to trust an online shop instead of eBay (bonboncosmetics.com, haven't found many reviews on them, but so far they seem ok). No shipping costs, though!
They have the L'intemporel items too, but I wasn't sure about that palette, most swatches didn't look that good.
I hope you like Tissé Rhapsodie (248). Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Winthrop44

I'm interested in that too. I wasn't thrilled with all the bb creams, even though I bought some of the much hyped ones from Korea. They all seemed to be more or less like rather bad tinted moisturisers.

Quote: Originally Posted by EmilyLouise

I just tried it today and it seems wonderful... Great moisturisation but also great coverage! I have to mix the two lightest shade for me personally though which is annoying
This is different than the one Cafemakeup reviewed in Jan 2013, right? SPF 50? Do you have the ingredients by any chance?

EmilyLouise

Is it different than the one Cafemakeup reviewed in Jan 2013? Do you have the ingredients by any chance?
Hey yeah it's a new formulation, it came out in March I think. Here's the ingredients list:
c72d69b8_image.jpeg
Hope this was helpful x

Winthrop44

My father become gravely ill and nearly died. It has been a nightmare for the past 2 weeks.
I was wondering if anything was wrong since I hadn't seen any posts from you all of a sudden. I'm so sorry. I hope the surgery went well and your dad will be fully recovered soon.

ashievic

He has ants in his pants. Frustrated he can't run, can't carry anything over 10#, but he has gone back to work. Yes, on a limited hours. The Lasix is knocking him for a loop. Nasty drug, especially when you are so thin. Thanks for the kind words and support.

Winthrop44

Wow, that great that he's able to return to work part-time so soon. Hopefully he'll be good as new before you know it.

Medgal07

He has ants in his pants. Frustrated he can't run, can't carry anything over 10#, but he has gone back to work. Yes, on a limited hours. The Lasix is knocking him for a loop. Nasty drug, especially when you are so thin. Thanks for the kind words and support.
That's just great news!!!
friends.gif

charismafulltv

Great news! God is good!

Monsy

it's ok they do lasix often after heart surgeries

i am glad he is doing ok

bunnypoet

I'm sending good vibes your dad's way. I wish him the best of health and full and speedy recovery! My father was on Lasix too, and after a while, his body became used to it and the side effects were manageable.

ashievic

They have stopped the Lasix, his kidneys can't handle it. My Dad got really dizzy and looked gray on it.

Latest posts