General Chanel Chat

Shars

No, not really.. I hope to see it on Nordstrom or somewhere else I can order from :D

I've ordered from NM and have stuff shipped to a US address with my non-US card, so you may be able to order directly with them either online or by telephone if you don't manage to get the CP.

mkoparanova

I've ordered from NM and have stuff shipped to a US address with my non-US card, so you may be able to order directly with them either online or by telephone if you don't manage to get the CP.

Thank you! I don't see it on their website, hopefully they'll put it up.

MissTania

Thank you! I don't see it on their website, hopefully they'll put it up.

I'm in the same boat as you, it is so annoying not being able to order from Chanel.com. I did an order last night from Urban Decay and that went through (Non- US credit card via Paypal to my parcel forwarder) and it shipped which was a relief. With retailers like Chanel it's not about saving money, it's about actually getting access to products that don't release locally, I wish they would just understand that and let us order!!

MissTania

It was saying that all day yesterday but this morning I was able to order it. I hope I actually get it. Anyway, keep trying.

Thanks, I ran into some hurdles trying to order (I'm overseas) so I will await NM/Nordies. I hope your order is on the way!

The new collection just hit the shelves at NM. They got it all. View attachment 51543

Thanks for the pic, the HL and lippies look amazing! The glosses do too, but I rarely wear gloss.

mkoparanova

I'm in the same boat as you, it is so annoying not being able to order from Chanel.com. I did an order last night from Urban Decay and that went through (Non- US credit card via Paypal to my parcel forwarder) and it shipped which was a relief. With retailers like Chanel it's not about saving money, it's about actually getting access to products that don't release locally, I wish they would just understand that and let us order!!

Ikr! In the UK, the highlighter will be available only at one airport, it doesn't make any sense!

JerseyGirl

I just received the highlighter but I haven't had a chance to play with it. The crazy snow put all activities on hold. I don't mind helping someone out if they want to get an item. Just PM me and we'll figure out how to do it. It looks like it can be ordered on Chanel.com now.

MissTania

Ikr! In the UK, the highlighter will be available only at one airport, it doesn't make any sense!

Very annoying. I remember when Sakura blush came out from the Jardin de Camélias collection, I called Chanel here and they told me we would get it. We never did and I missed out. So I will be ordering this from Nordies I hope!

MissTania

I just received the highlighter but I haven't had a chance to play with it. The crazy snow put all activities on hold. I don't mind helping someone out if they want to get an item. Just PM me and we'll figure out how to do it. It looks like it can be ordered on Chanel.com now.

Yay! Glad you got it, I look forward to hearing what you think!

Monsy

was anyone trying maybe to place an order today on chanel.com ? it's not working for me
keeps logging me out. it is so damn annoying

Latest posts