General Chanel Chat

GreenEyedAllie

fur4elise

That's a great palette! And agree that red is stunning on you!!
I concur- stunning! Red is amazing on you!
Wow, that looks amazing on you!
SOOO glad you got and love Carmin!!! It looks absolutely amazing on you...one of my favorites on you, and you wear all red beautifully. Love it as the new avi also!
@fur4elise you look beautiful!!

:heart: Thank you lovely ladies! :flowers:

Last edited:

elegant-one

LOL! I really love the shade on the left. Is it a brown/burgundy? I wonder what a crazy old lady I would look like if I rimmed my entire eyes like that :shakehead::doh::naughty::crazy:

Icecaramellatte

Any info on when this collection is coming out? Ombre Premiere Collection. Also, I want to know about the products that look like eye creams. How are they different from the illusion d'ombres?

urbis

Any info on when this collection is coming out? Ombre Premiere Collection. Also, I want to know about the products that look like eye creams. How are they different from the illusion d'ombres?
I guess they will be out by the beginning of summer. From the pics, I see the spinge of the ido"s has changed but I don't Know anything about the formula.
I only hope that the gorgeous Illusoire or the lovely emerveille won't be axef. They ate still must haves

Icecaramellatte

Oh so the potted shadows are Ilusion D'Ombres. Oh they look very different. Maybe they are doing more of the matte ones. I'm excited for the single shadows. Look really nice. I saw a pic of Kristen Stewart on IG with some sparkly burgundy shadow and it looked really nice. Maybe it was something from this collection. It looked more sparkly than the burgundy shadow here but maybe they added something to jazz it up.

Latest posts