General Chanel Chat

awickedshape

awickedshape I always forget to ask you where to you find saks promo codes (like the one for samples that you can add up to 5 for one order)

Hi!
I just go under Beauty, then Special Offers and click on the item that's available and it goes to an item detail page with the code
I hope that helps

Last edited:

Monsy

I am interested to try. I will order 21. I am so glad they made shade that is a bit more yellow and now i have a bit of a tan (usually 20 is too dark and 10 too light for me )

elegant-one

I am interested to try. I will order 21. I am so glad they made shade that is a bit more yellow and now i have a bit of a tan (usually 20 is too dark and 10 too light for me )

I really want to try it. I wonder if they are in stores yet. I might be going to a Nordies this weekend.

LoriJay

I'm so glad I found this board! Ladies, I'm on the hunt for a dupe for Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Fiction.....plummy berry color. This one has tons of gold sparkle and I'd love to find a dupe without the sparkle. Are any of the regular Rouge Coco lipstick shades similar? Thank you!
you!

CBradley76

I'm so glad I found this board! Ladies, I'm on the hunt for a dupe for Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Fiction.....plummy berry color. This one has tons of gold sparkle and I'd love to find a dupe without the sparkle. Are any of the regular Rouge Coco lipstick shades similar? Thank you!
you!
Hi! Welcome! I suggest black tie by Dior. I think it's similar to fiction. Has fiction been discontinued?

Winthrop44

you!

Give RCS in Noir Moderne a try. It is beautiful! Not sure about a similar RC but you might try a live chat on chanel.com. They have been very helpful to me for questions like that.

Last edited:

Latest posts