General Chanel Chat

awickedshape

looks like way too much red! Is that a red blush? The eyeshadow looks like it's been done before. I may have to see it in person

I was wondering if we'd get a Le Rouge No.2 for Holiday but I was hoping for more as that eye palette is not appealing to me.
The red packaging is interesting but NARS had red LE packaging for Rita recently so I'm conflicted.
Would have liked a rose gold or peachy-gold highlighter with a gold overspray in some interesting pattern, too

boschicka

I'm going to buy the red blush....and then struggle to avoid looking like a clown. I know this will happen, but I'm still going to buy the blush. :p

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The red blush looks nice. I do have Rouge, but yeah, haven't reached for that in a while either. I do like it tho.

CBradley76

red red red and more red
STOP IT ALREADY LUCIA PICA!! another disappointing collection

I agree! I love a red lip but I don't like a red collection! She doesn't have variety! I don't understand so much red! A collection is supposed to have variety'

LiliV

I'll probably end up with a lipstick and maybe one of the nail polishes. it also looks like there's an Ombre Premiere in the background, so I want to see what that looks like. I agree that it's too much red, but I want at least one of those red tubes! Chanel like never does special packaging so I like that

LoriJay

Yuck - another red collection, nothing appeals to me. The last purchase I made was the ombre eye shadow in sable. I miss Chanel so much! I just looked at the tutorials on Chanel's site - what is going on?! They look like the 80's! I'm not all together against blue eye shadow and red lipsticks, buy the execution is pure Dynasty from the 80's. Boo Chanel. As a long term lover of all things Chanel I'm really bummed that I'm seeing so little in each roll out that appeals to me.

lipstickaddict

I'll probably end up with a lipstick and maybe one of the nail polishes. it also looks like there's an Ombre Premiere in the background, so I want to see what that looks like. I agree that it's too much red, but I want at least one of those red tubes! Chanel like never does special packaging so I like that

I just want one of those red tubes too. :cool: Given that there was so much complaining in general about Chanel's holiday release last year being not very "holiday" per se, I guess all the red is a way of making up for it this year:roflmao:

Last edited:

Pippilotta

I neeeeeed those lipsticks in the red cases! Swoon! I cannot get enough red so I'm happy with this Collection. :)

I got New Dawn nail polish yesterday. It's more lilac than Frenzy. Very beautiful!