General Chanel Chat

fur4elise

Maybe lighting or skintone? Or we only "need" to get one ;)
This is strange coming from makeup addicts, but I agree. Too similar.

Me three! I think a combination of lighting, skintone and being too close in actual saturation, intensity, brightness...I no know...something along those lines, make them look nearly identical.

But no matter, the red lipstick junkie hoarder in me will get at least one...gimme gimme, mine mine...
love-smiley.jpg

elegant-one

Me three! I think a combination of lighting, skintone and being too close in actual saturation, intensity, brightness...I no know...something along those lines, make them look nearly identical.

But no matter, the red lipstick junkie hoarder in me will get at least one...gimme gimme, mine mine...
View attachment 61648

WERD!!!! I'm getting them LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

SlugPower

Maybe lighting or skintone? Or we only "need" to get one ;)

I was told you only need to get one. Each matches an undertone, warm, neutral, cool (I believe that review goes into it a bit). Unfortunetly I'm a special snowflake, so there wasn't any 'I don't wear red lipstick' match for me.

Pippilotta

Icecaramellatte

I purchased this from a Chanel counter at Macy's today. Very pretty.
Really? I'll check it out. Thanks.
That's correct, here's a review that explains the concept behind the Collection
Recreate The Classic Red Lips Look With Chanel’s Numeros Rouges Collection | NYLON SINGAPORE

Thanks for the link. That is interesting and a nice concept to offer a shade for different undertones. I like the collection but it doesn't really say holiday. That is okay though. I'm starting to like some of the items. Maybe a lipstick and gloss. Like the palette but probably only because of the green shade. I like the green nail polish too. Love the orange blush!

BTW I can't remember if I asked already but is the Neon Collection coming to stores?

Latest posts